henlo im back and searching for mxm shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cumbernickle

Original poster
(guessing this is where 1x1 requests go?)

hello!!! my name is cumbernickle, but you're free to call me as you wish :00
i've rlly been looking for partners lately, but every time i post a thread on here i never really get much notice, i'm assuming it's because of my lack of capitalization )^:

i can be really enthusiastic !! and i love coming up with new things to rp with my partners, which means i have an abundance of characters waiting to be used

i normally do fantasy, but i'm always up for more realistic roleplays, but i'll most likely be willing to make any sort of character to fit your wants/needs!!

while i'm great at making characters, i'm rather lacking when it comes to plots ): i'm really used to winging it, seeing where things will go on their own, or building up a plot over time, i absolutely LOVE communication, and i don't want rp to be the only thing taking place over pms. i would like to know about you! ask how your day was, and i'm always there if anyone needs to vent, because i know that everyone has bad days ))^: i have a few too many, but i still try to remain optimistic!!

-

i don't have many rules, i just want people to know that i don't want you dropping out if the rp at any point gets boring!! please tell me, communicate, because communication is key. i'll give you a poke every now and again if you've stopped talking, but please, i really stress this, tell me if you're loosing interest. I will try my best to fix this!! we can start a new rp, think of something else, but if it's because of me, and even though i'm really looking for long-term partners, don't hesitate to ask if you may leave. i don't want you to keep doing something you don't want, but i don't want you to abandon me withour say-so either! it'll probably happen anyways, but please )): no one likes it

and, this ones small, i'm not really picky about post-length! although, i'd love for any post to be at least 1-2 paragraphs. mine usually vary, but i can get a little too enthusiastic over rping!! i'm not asking for an entire novel by any means < 333

-

i don't necessarily have pairings, because i don't mind who goes with who! i do have a few characters i'm really wanting to use, but i'll try and fit up a character that best matches with yours!! i have copious amounts of nagas, mermen, harpies, even a 'taur or two, and plenty more characters than that.

if you're interested, please shoot me a PM! it'd be lovely to hear what things you're interested in < 3 and thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.