2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
  8. No Preferences
Genres
Modern/Supernatural, Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Magical, Mystery, Action Adventure, Scifi, Romance, Angst (but with happy endings)
A friendly role-player here looking for casual stories! I tend to post in 1-3 short paragraphs in lit style, but I also accept 1-3 sentences and am not at all strict about grammar.

Below are some suggested plots, but if you have ideas of your own, I'd love to hear them! Comment or toss me a conversation, I promise I don't bite! XD

Characters are typically listed as A and B. You may pick either!

Crash Landing

Character A manages to get themselves marooned, whether on an island, another planet, or somewhere else. Character B happens to be the first (or the only one) that finds them, and as Character A is trapped or otherwise incapacitated, it's up to Character B to decide their fate.

Runaways

Both Character A and B are running from something. Though complete strangers at first, they end up running into each other. It's not long before they realize they need each other to escape the things they were running from (whether figurative or real things).

Whisperton Manor

Character A is a monster hunter who's been paid to exterminate monsters, and Character B is a monster who's taken up residence in the abandoned manor at the edge of the forest. Of course, in some form or another, Character A discovers Character B is actually nice (or Character B is not and Character C has to save A's sorry butt). What happens next depends on whether Character B is nice or not . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.