Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hemiji, Jul 12, 2012.

1. [RAINBOW]Hey I am Hemiji!! I am a fan of roleplays. Just like everyone else on this website and I would love to be invited sometime. I just recently joined so I am not exactly use too things, but after a week or two I am certain I will figure it out.[/RAINBOW]

2. Welcome Hemiji!

I hope you can find something that suits your roleplaying tastes in our little community. I'm Jamie, I've only been here for a short while myself but everyone here has been incredibly welcoming.

If there is anything you need help with or you just want to chit chat, feel free to drop me a line. The staff are also a compendium of all iwaku knowledge so don't be afraid to reach out if you're unsure about any of the policies.

Your rainbow text font is rave-tastic.
  3. Welcome. I am new as well...like brand new. I am surprised that the rainbow text didn't blind me for once like it usually does, it actually looks cool. ^ _ ^
  4. Welcome to Iwaku, Hemji!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
    I am pretty sure you will figure it all out in less than a week!
    Simply check out our Roleplay 101!

And have fun!

But, before, please take some cookies!

Colorful like your intro!

And if you need anything, please, just ask.

5. Hey Hemiji,

That's CuteKitten! ^_^ I saw you and Bubblz talking about this and I wanted to join as well! =) I am still lost in the glory of this place! So many things to see and experience!
  6. Rainbows and dancing bananas. Classic entrance.

Hello Hemiji, and welcome to Iwaku. I am Iliana, the Goddess of Fire who likes bananas on occassion but not so much as kiwis. I love kiwis.

It's great to have you here and I hope someone kidnaps you and takes all of your shit grabs you into role plays! :D
  7. *googly eyes those color in awe*

*Cleare his throat* Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its a pleasure to meet you.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun!