Hemiji

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hemiji, Jul 12, 2012.

1. [RAINBOW]Hey I am Hemiji!! I am a fan of roleplays. Just like everyone else on this website and I would love to be invited sometime. I just recently joined so I am not exactly use too things, but after a week or two I am certain I will figure it out.[/RAINBOW]

:bananaman:

2. Welcome Hemiji!

I hope you can find something that suits your roleplaying tastes in our little community. I'm Jamie, I've only been here for a short while myself but everyone here has been incredibly welcoming.

If there is anything you need help with or you just want to chit chat, feel free to drop me a line. The staff are also a compendium of all iwaku knowledge so don't be afraid to reach out if you're unsure about any of the policies.

Cheers!

P.S.

Your rainbow text font is rave-tastic.

3. Welcome. I am new as well...like brand new. I am surprised that the rainbow text didn't blind me for once like it usually does, it actually looks cool. ^ _ ^

4. Welcome to Iwaku, Hemji!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
    I am pretty sure you will figure it all out in less than a week!
    Simply check out our Roleplay 101!

And have fun!

But, before, please take some cookies!
    [​IMG]

Colorful like your intro!
    Yay!

And if you need anything, please, just ask.

:D

5. Hey Hemiji,

That's CuteKitten! ^_^ I saw you and Bubblz talking about this and I wanted to join as well! =) I am still lost in the glory of this place! So many things to see and experience!

6. Rainbows and dancing bananas. Classic entrance.

Hello Hemiji, and welcome to Iwaku. I am Iliana, the Goddess of Fire who likes bananas on occassion but not so much as kiwis. I love kiwis.

It's great to have you here and I hope someone kidnaps you and takes all of your shit grabs you into role plays! :D

7. *googly eyes those color in awe*

*Cleare his throat* Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its a pleasure to meet you.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun!