Helswane Dungeon

I agree with "Bullet Hell" range murdering that poor gob.

I mean, "Heavenly Justice" could try sneaking in...but Medium armor...lol...I would personally just try to sneak up, but Mallow wouldn't suggest it, though he might try if someone else goes first.

...I've got an idea. I can potentially make one of them fall into the water on his own, want me to try?

Okay, so Garrick and Lindon are shooting the one on the right, while the others sneak towards the large group, get as close as we can before the Move Silently Gods realise we're taking the piss, then charge and chop up the rest of them?

Have I got your plan clear?

I think that's what it came down to, i'll just use the ability in combat x.x.

Okay then. Grumpy and Frost's previous responses seem to agree. So I just need the final vote from Doc. Any changes/ideas, Mr Dwarf?

EDIT: Just noticed Doc's last post. Looks like we're going this.

ACTIVATING PALADIN SNEAK!

Okay, here's the initiative order, since this is a sudden clusterfuck of an encounter opening.

Jace, 21
Darius, 17
Lindon, 17
Goblins, 16
Garrick, 15
Mallow, 5

Since others are here, I'll take Lindon's shot for him, so Grumpy and Doc can go.

Holy shit! Darius fell over! Stay alive and Mallow will do what he can after taking care of these goblins >.<

Okay, good news and bad news. We have the lone Goblin cowering and two goblins killed.

Unfortunately, Darius and Jace have both gone swimming. The plank nearest to our start point is now tipped vertical.

But luckily, only Darius's tank has the shark in it.

(Edit. 3 points of nonlethal falling damage for Jace]

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!

The plank we started on has tipped?

Also, Am I waiting for Grumpy?

Yeah, Grumpy's going now. And it's the nearest plank that's tipped. The furthest right on the diagram.

Ok I had planned on moving, so now my path is cut off? Also, which number tank did each of you fall into.

Yeah, your path's cut off. I'm in 4. Jace is in 2.

Like I said in the Dicebox, you can use those rolls you made to throw your axe at the goblin if you want.

Okay, does anyone want to "roleplay" before we move on? If you want you can combine it with your resting activities - prayer, meditation, weapon prep. As long as you all go to sleep you'll get 1HP restored.

I can't post until later. Work's got me tied up. I just sleep, I suppose.

We'll probably get some time to RP once we've reached some underground city or something similiar.

Okay then. I'll move us along.