Helswane Dungeon

If you want to post for Mallow, he just takes his share of gold. Gawks over the Masterwork Flail but doesn't take it, and is all apologetic/kinda sad for sucking in combat. I would continue but dinner, family, you know the deal.

Yeah, I think we can call it a night. I'm done for now.

If anyone wants to post it'll just be sorting out treasure and deciding if anyone wants the Dire Flail.

I might not have much time to post today, I have training all day except lunch time. Feel free to post for me to keep it moving.

Righto. Are you able to post a recovery/treasure gathering post in the room we're in?

If not, let me know if there's anything particular you want to loot/cast/ready before we move on.

I just posted. Have at it and continue forward. I'm waiting on a couple people to come by before I go to training, so I may still be around for a little bit.

Gonna us mah Religious Knowledge to see what I know about Lindon's god. :3

Well, I know ONE anecodal detail, it seems. Should'a paid more attention in Paladin class.

Gonna be busy tonight, chums, and tomorrow I'm back to my unstable phone connection at my flat. So my posting frequency may be a tad more erratic.

Apologies in advance; I'll get a post in before I leave.

I'll be on pretty consistantly everyday but the weekend im going on a full-day hiking up a mountain and then some time with the girlfriend so I may not be on too consistantly sat/sun

Okay, that's the next encounter set up. We start at the yellow arrow. We'll take this one at a slower pace over the weekend so you have time to ask questions and formulate a plan. This could either be a walkover or a disaster. :D

o_O

Er... can you not see this?

o_o

How about this?

Feeding tanks.jpg

Weird.

I'll put the attachment in the IC post as well.

I'm waiting for our rogue to make the first move here and be all stealthy lol. If that's not the plan, then I guess I could always run in screaming.

Right, lads, we're gonna need to get a plan in place here before we do anything.

The Acid Flasks we grabbed a while back could come in handy in this encounter; it could cut off the fourth goblin from the rest of the group and make this encounter easier to deal with.

We could also see about capturing one of the goblins and interrogating it for information on the levers and the general shenanigans going down in this dungeon.

>__>

Each plank had ropes going off at right angles and into holes in the wall. There were levers, behind both groups of goblins, which likewise attached to ropes. No doubt the levers controlled the tipping of these planks, so that large payloads of food could be dropped into the pools. As for which lever contolled which plank... that was the devil's detail.