Helswane Dungeon

Well, at least we had a little bit to prepare this time. Lindon's still useless in combat, but a devil ripped from the Nine Hells might help. Thanks to the Evil domain, it even lasts two rounds instead of the one round it would normally last at my level!

Yay!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Critical hit from a fucking dog!

Okay. I hope you guys have some ranged weapons ready. And SOMEONE SAVE ME!

Well shite.

If our melee chums could assist Darius with his dog-wrestling, Lindon and Garrick can try to kill the fleeing kobolds.

FUCK KOBOLDS.

Shiiiitt... 9 damage to Darius >.< I'll do what I can to the pup

I... guess so.... since Darius fell on top of it.

I finally hit something! Yay!

Rat went first. <_< I'm guessing Rat got all my bad roll for this round.

If you guys are grappling, then there is a 50% chance to hit you by mistake >.>

I dunno, I guess you could try to Bull Rush it off of Darius' space?

Next round Lindon could command the rat to Assist Other on Darius or Mallow, giving one of the two a +2 bonus on whatever they want to do that round.

Smash a flask of acid on our square. That way you're guaranteed to get the dog. :D

We're going to need to wait for Jace do dispense some divinely-inspired ass-whoopings as well.

EDIT:
Smash a flask of acid on our square. That way you're guaranteed to get the dog. :D

I SEE NO POSSIBLE FLAWS IN THIS IDEA.

I'm just going to say I pulled the dog off and into an adjacent square lol.

Since we're all here and Templar's not, I'll post for him and move us to the next round. We'll say he's blocked behind the two crossbow men.

Okay, remember the range modifiers for the Kobold.

Yeah...this just happened

Mallow: fuck -03:03 Jul 18
[Mallow has rolled 1 20-sided dice with results: 1 [Total: 1 Average: 1]]
Mallow: Rolling to hit dog (5 BAB) -03:03 Jul 18

Heading home fellows. Give me 30 minutes or so and I'll be back to post. After this encounter, I believe I will be done for the evening.