YOU READY TO PARTY!!!!!!?????

• I'M READY TO PARTY!!!!!!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • NO!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um... what? .-.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
He smiled hearing the nickname she had got for him. It did suit him, after all. Evan couldn't remember what he had on his second period, so he checked the paper on his pocket as they walked out of the auditorium. "I have mythology after it as well... Spyro" told her with another nice smile. That wasn't a nickname he'd keep for her, but he was just teasing her back. The people hiding from sunlight caught his attention, and he believed it was probably really annoying to be one of them. He couldn't even imagine how it would be to not ever feel the sun against his skin again. Anyway, he didn't say anything about that and just kept walking. He felt quite good for some reason, and he knew that, if he had one, his tail would be shaking from one side to another.

"Ha That's a new one." Max said with a smile. She wished her other form was as cute and small as Spyro. Her other half was a scary side to her she didn't particularly like. Max continued on smiling "So are you planning on joining any clubs this year?" She asked as they were approaching The right building.

Evan raised both his eyebrows at her question. That was something he didn't even think about. "Not really. But... I might. I haven't joined any club before, because I used to attend to another school full of humans. And yeah, some of them were nice, but I just tried to not spend much time around them." answered her and made a brief stop. "I'm not exactly their best friend, as it is thought." added a bit amused. "What about you?" asked her back. They arrived to the building and he walked inside, holding the door for her after it.

Ryan listened in on the conversations of those around him. A couple people who were more extroverted and social than Ryan began to speak, leaving the Lich very unsure of how to insert himself. He listened as one girl revealed herself to be w descendant of the Witch-Queen Maleficent, all but ousting herself as some sort of dragon-creature. Ryan was, in the words of his estranged father, "The heir to the great and illustrious Cobalt family," which resulted in a great deal of knowledge about various things of mystical importance, including but not limited to: who's bloodline turned into dragons, which people were powerful enough to bend reality to their whim, and who was presently in possession of the holy sword Excalibur. The libraries of his family were ludicrously extensive, and contained even some of the most secret and forbidden of knowledge. To pass the time until he was assigned his classes and, since he was living here, where he'd be staying, he produced a book bound in black from the confines of his coat. The book radiated an aura of fear, evil, and occasionally hissed. Hopefully, another wizard or something would take note, be impressed by his obtaining such an item, and initiate speaking and sociacializa. Or, more likely, the Book's general lack of good would cause people to demand he put it away.

"The same as last year, cheerleading and Class Rep if I get voted but I have for the past two years so." Max crossed her fingers as she walked through the door Evan held open for her. "Clubs here are the best way to interact with others, especially a newbie like you." The halls were crowded and the pair got closer to their designated classroom.

"Shoot! I can't believe I'm late for class!" Velvet muttered to herself as she dashed through the hallways, bumping to students and muttering a quick sorry every now and then. She can't believe that she just missed the headmaster's speech! She clearly doesn't have any idea what she's supposed to do. Letting out a sigh, she finally reached her homeroom panting. She felt relieved that there's no sign of the professor yet so she walked at the back of the class catching her breath as she sat down an empty chair next to the window. Calming down her beating heart, she finally hummed to herself, a big smile across her face "Today's gonna be a great day~"