Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sydney Rose

Can anyone please tell me who this girl is? I can't for the life of me find her name.

020e4c5b1cfcce83727a13df969a949b.jpg

I wouldn't even let my 13 year old wear that shirt....

Something about this question seems a bit morbid. Do I need to inform my local police for an investigation?

There's nothing morbid about it. I think she's a child model, I just want to know.

Probably just some young model they brought in, got all dressed up in a terrible outfit, and promptly forgot about after they released these pictures. Most likely you won't be able to find your answer unless you do some really deep probing.

And probing kids gets you put on watchlists

hansen222.jpg

I want to make a roleplay character using her.
Well that's not as creepy. I'm comically jumping to conclusions. That isn't so odd.
Used Google image search but the name may be classified. Most of the results go to Pininterest.com with no direct link to anyone's name. But considering she is obviously a minor, I'm sure any legal guardians probably used an alias for the girls name if you could locate it.

As far as I could find, I think her name is Nicolette but I think she goes by Coco.

Do a reverse search on the image and you'll find the picture source that way.
But she looks vaguely like my cousin's daughter. O.O

Reverse search?
I believe he means something like "Search Google for this image" if you use chrome.

Using this girl as a faceclaim isn't a problem, but I dunno why you need to know her identity and all that information....

Status
Not open for further replies.