1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Help!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ijust_hangon, Feb 5, 2012.

1. <tbody>

</tbody>
    Okay, so I have mono and will be spending my days at home, probably not doing a lot. This means I'll probably be updating RPs all the time, or just goofing around on the internet. Therefor, I am looking for RP partners for one x one RPs!

I don't care what the plots are, or genres, or whatever! (Well, maybe. You'll have to ask) So if you have a RP you've been dying to try out, I'm probably your best bet if you haven't had any takers so far. I'm a blank canvas, in that any character I create is uniquely suited to both the RP and you. So tell me what you want, I'll give it to ya! (With a little added personality, of course)

So! If you're interested, leave a reply or send me a PM!

2. I have some ideas in my blog, if you are interested in any of them it's just to tell me ;) I wrote the most of them in a bit of a hurry so some of them are a bit random and fuzzy xD it's work-in-progress, things can be changed and such. :9
    So if you feel interested in some plot but wants to discuss it a bit and change it then it's totally fine :9 I'm flexible ^^ http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/entry.php?b=1380