Help

N

Nikita

Original poster
No one understands the pain I'm in! I'm my own unique person! I have my own unique pain! I have no one who can understand nor relate with me. It's so much! Too Much! Why am I all alone?! Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Sorry you are feeling this way. Also that It took me a bit long to read this over and get back to you.

I think that it is common for all of us to feel that our pain is our own, and it does, in fact, hold a degree of truth.The answer to your question as to why you, not feeling, but are in a state of being alone, is;

You choose to be, but maybe not as consciously as you might assume.

You have to discover for yourself who you are and beyond yourself are others...others are disrations from yourself until you are more defined and tuned to who you are meant to be, NOT who you are now. It is important to remember relativity, and POV.

It is simply this way because your mind and your body know something that you as a HUMAN do not know yet. Listen to these instincts and let them guide you through the pain.

Pain is so individual. So common place, and it is easy to take that pain and internalize it, so before it is too late....Experience that pain so that one day it will leave you.

If you do not want to be alone anymore....Open up, Broaden your circle, and Honestly let people in.

Reactions: Leafa