1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (i'm putting this time to be on the safer side, i could probably be on earlier or or later than this time.)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, school setting, magical, romance
If you are reading this, it means I have attracted your attention. I'm glad. Now on why we are here.

I'm in a dire need of an RP partner. However, its been 6 years since I've done this. So, I would gladly accept all the help you want to give me. All I ask is that you be patient with me since its been so long since I've roleplay. I used to do it in my teens but I guess I grew out of the phase. However, I'm willing to give a try again, since I have A LOT of time in my hands now.

At the moment I don't have any plots in mind and I wasn't that good coming up with them before, but I'm really open-minded to any ideas. However I do have few things that I want to lay out there for anyone to know.

1. I follow all the Iwaku rules written in the page. And also a few that are common sense even though they are not written.
2. No god-modding. No offensive or being rude to me or anyone that might join on a RP with us.
3. I am open-minded to play almost any character. However, I have my preferences.
-I usually play female characters since I'm a female myself. However, I could play the occasional male character, If I'm really into it or the plot given.​
-I really romance so I tend to be sexually straight, Yet, I could be open to other suggestions, if they really interest me.​
-I'm not really into Furry characters or anthropomorphic ones. Sorry not really my thing.​
4. I love any type of school setting. I love magical, supernatural. medieval (sometimes) settings. And that brings me to the fifth one.
5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ROMANCE. I'm a romantic girl myself so sorry, I love it. However, I don't mind other type genre. And the plot doesn't have to be solely based on romance. It could have other things. Survival, a little bit horror, magic. I'm really open.

That is all for now. Like I said, I just really want to start getting the hang of it again. All I really needs if for the person that wants to RP with me to be patient and understanding that its been a long time and I'm a little bit rusty with things. Just wanna have fun and see if we could create awesome stories through this writing proccess. Thank you and I hope I get to RP with some of you guys.

Would you like to do something in a medieval fantasy setting?

Hey there. You seem dope. I know you don't have any specific plots up but maybe we could talk?

Hey I really like the idea of a sort of medieval magic school type thing, if you've ever seen Familiar of Zero I'm thinking something like that 😁

I totally feel ya, I'm a little rusty myself. Been doing this off and on for a long time. What do you say about combining all of the genres except the medieval one. Almost like a Hogwarts kind of thing?