4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
I have been browsing around and have seen how others can list what they like and dislike in the roleplays they do or are looking for in that charted sheet of their's... How am I able to do that and create one for myself to show to others?

You create this by hovering over your username at the top right corner of the website. From the drop down menu that will show, I believe clicking 'Preferences' will open a window for you. That window, if you scroll down, will have the blank boxes that make up the résumé that you can fill in! I hope that makes sense, and feel free to quote this if you need more help ^~^

Go to your Preferences page, then scroll down a bit. Everything from the Roleplay Invitations checkboxes through to the bottom of the page is the Roleplay Resume, so fill that out and other people can check it to see your preferences. You can view other people's Roleplay Resumes by going to their profile and clicking the appropriately named tab from the row of options under their listed status information.

Status
Not open for further replies.