1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Help Wanted

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by red.entity, Dec 30, 2014.

1. I prefer to be called Red. I am a boy. I am 15 years old. I'm sort of new to this site, but not to role-playing.

I rather be in a role-playing group with a rowdy but accepting bunch, and I think solo role-playing can get boring.

Now for the "HELP WANTED" title of this thread.. I am looking for a person who could educate me in fighting using a sword of course in role-play. Thank you for your time, Reader(s).

2. Welcome to the site Red. I am Hollow.
    I am here to say welcome but I'm not sure i can help you with the sword stuff.

3. If you can't help me, it's fine, your greeting shall suffice!

4. You could ask my friend @Crono

5. Thank you for your recommendation, I will see to it that I ask him!

6. Welcome to the Site Red!
    You are Level 1: Freshie

Anyways, I saw your Help Wanted thread while I was searching in the Forums, & I will be very glad to teach you about sword fighting in an RP
    I am MelodiousLime, & I will try to teach you how to, but, I see that you tried to ask Crono so try to P.M me if you want my advice. Thanks :raven:

7. Hallo Red, welcome to the site! :D

8. Welcome to Iwaku, Red.

For help with the specifics of sword fighting, I would suggest you make a thread in the Class Discussion section of the Roleplay Institute, using the Combat Discussion prefix. There don't appear to be any sword-specific workshops in the Institute main section, but the Combat Workshops that exist might be worth a look anyway.

9. Thank you :3

10. Thank you very much for your suggestion, my thread has been created!

11. Welcome Blue!...... wait........ err....

12. It's Red but you were close :bsmile:

13. Welcome to the community Red! :3

14. Thank you :D

15. Welcome Red! As for help with hand to hand/sword play in roleplaying, I'd stop by the Roleplay Institute where we have many great exercises that will help you ^.^

Happy Playing!