Help Wanted

R

red.entity

Original poster
I prefer to be called Red. I am a boy. I am 15 years old. I'm sort of new to this site, but not to role-playing.

I rather be in a role-playing group with a rowdy but accepting bunch, and I think solo role-playing can get boring.

Now for the "HELP WANTED" title of this thread.. I am looking for a person who could educate me in fighting using a sword of course in role-play. Thank you for your time, Reader(s).

Welcome to the site Red. I am Hollow.
I am here to say welcome but I'm not sure i can help you with the sword stuff.

Welcome to the Site Red!
You are Level 1: Freshie

Anyways, I saw your Help Wanted thread while I was searching in the Forums, & I will be very glad to teach you about sword fighting in an RP
I am MelodiousLime, & I will try to teach you how to, but, I see that you tried to ask Crono so try to P.M me if you want my advice. Thanks :raven:

Hallo Red, welcome to the site! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Red.

For help with the specifics of sword fighting, I would suggest you make a thread in the Class Discussion section of the Roleplay Institute, using the Combat Discussion prefix. There don't appear to be any sword-specific workshops in the Institute main section, but the Combat Workshops that exist might be worth a look anyway.

Welcome to Iwaku, Red.

For help with the specifics of sword fighting, I would suggest you make a thread in the Class Discussion section of the Roleplay Institute, using the Combat Discussion prefix. There don't appear to be any sword-specific workshops in the Institute main section, but the Combat Workshops that exist might be worth a look anyway.
Thank you very much for your suggestion, my thread has been created!

Welcome Red! As for help with hand to hand/sword play in roleplaying, I'd stop by the Roleplay Institute where we have many great exercises that will help you ^.^

Happy Playing!