Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki ran to her, "forget the things we have to get out of here this is the work of dark magic I can sense it. Not even I have the power to stop it," he explained. Before he could take her away again a branch wrapped around both of his wrists lifting him up in the air, the sharp bark digging into his skin drawing blood. "Della run get out of here," Loki told her. 8f8bfc

@Chello

Della tried to gather her things quickly, dropping various items during her scrambled rush. She only allowed the rest of her items to fall out of her arms, however, upon seeing seeing Loki picked up by the tree. She gasped. "No! I can't just leave you! What if that thing kills you?!" Trying to figure out what to do, Della glanced back at their camp fire from before. She picked up a piece of firewood that was on fire, waving it at the tree.

The trees seemed to screech at the sight of the fire that they dropped Loki harshly on the ground, he felt something like a rib break. Slowly he got up and used his magic to attack them before grabbing some of their things, blood still dripping from his wounds. "Della let's get out of here while we still can," Loki spoke before taking her arm and running away from the trees.

The trees seemed to screech at the sight of the fire that they dropped Loki harshly on the ground, he felt something like a rib break. Slowly he got up and used his magic to attack them before grabbing some of their things, blood still dripping from his wounds. "Della let's get out of here while we still can," Loki spoke before taking her arm and running away from the trees.
@Chello

Della was relieved when the trees dropped Loki, but winched when she heard the sound of a bone snapping. He was injured. "Right, let's go!" Della replied, running when Loki took her arm. She ran as fast as she could, almost tripping over her own feet. She held on tightly to her makeshift torch of fire as she ran. Even while they continued to escape, trees continued to attack them. They hissed, whipping at Della and Loki with their branches. She could feel a few spots on her arm being sliced open. She tried to wave her fire at the attacking branches, but it only seemed to make them angrier. "Maybe the fire is making them upset?" Della questioned, unsure.

Loki's cheek was grazed by a branch, "yeah it looks like they aren't too happy with us. Just keep running we need to get out of the forest before it's too late." He told her as they continued to run, he managed to attack one of them with his magic. "There aren't any witches around here are there? Maybe they can sense that I am magical, what if it's me they are after?" Loki stopped and looked at them, "if you want me come and get me."

Loki's cheek was grazed by a branch, "yeah it looks like they aren't too happy with us. Just keep running we need to get out of the forest before it's too late." He told her as they continued to run, he managed to attack one of them with his magic. "There aren't any witches around here are there? Maybe they can sense that I am magical, what if it's me they are after?" Loki stopped and looked at them, "if you want me come and get me."
@Chello //Gonna start up my posting again a little bit. ^_^ Here's a reply from me!

Della nodded and continued to run, glancing over her shoulder once to see Loki attack one of the tree branches with his magic. "A-Are you sure it's a good idea to challenge a witch to come and get you? If there really is one in these woods, it could be dangerous!" she exclaimed, breathing hard and fast as she ran. She was forced to a stop, however, when roots came up from the ground and wrapped themselves around her legs to halt her in place. The roots began to pull Della, dragging her further back into the woods. "Loki!" she cried, struggling to free herself.

(Great, and if I don't answer it's because I ran out of data on my phone.)

Loki turned to see Della getting dragged back into the woods by the branches, he cursed loudly and ran after her. "Della hang on, I'm coming!" Loki yelled, he took out his dagger and threw it at one of the roots trying to free her but it was only then one rose up and grabbed his arm pulling him harshly to the ground, another root wrapped around his body pulling him towards Della and the woods. He winced in pain as they were crushing his broken ribs.

(Great, and if I don't answer it's because I ran out of data on my phone.)

Loki turned to see Della getting dragged back into the woods by the branches, he cursed loudly and ran after her. "Della hang on, I'm coming!" Loki yelled, he took out his dagger and threw it at one of the roots trying to free her but it was only then one rose up and grabbed his arm pulling him harshly to the ground, another root wrapped around his body pulling him towards Della and the woods. He winced in pain as they were crushing his broken ribs.

@Chello //okay, no problem. :)

Della struggled against the roots holding her down and attempted an escape to no avail. When Loki threw his dagger, she quickly picked it up and began cutting one of the roots. The root, however, grew back just about as quickly as she cut it. Eventually, the roots stopped dragging the two of them--stopping in front of a little cottage. A gray-haired woman stepped out of the cottage, looking at them. "You dare light a fire in my woods?" she asked.

Loki looked at the woman, so she was responsible for the attack. "We did, we needed to so we could stay warm and keep away animals. We were going to put it out before we left, no need for the drama." He told her, he could sense that she was strong with magic. "You don't plan on fattening us up and eating us do you? Like in the fairy tale."

Loki looked at the woman, so she was responsible for the attack. "We did, we needed to so we could stay warm and keep away animals. We were going to put it out before we left, no need for the drama." He told her, he could sense that she was strong with magic. "You don't plan on fattening us up and eating us do you? Like in the fairy tale." 8f8bfc

The witch let out a laugh. "Why would I eat you? That's disgusting," she replied, wrinkling her nose. "And that's what they all say, but sometimes travelers lose control of their fires and hurt my plants. I can't trust anyone these days. I'd rather you didn't light fire here. I'll allow the trees to punish you for upsetting them."

Della squirmed against the roots that bound her. "Please just let us go. It won't happen again."

"Oh really? Prove it!" the woman demanded.

Loki rolled his eyes at the witch, "I have had enough of your plants let me show you how a real magic user is like." Loki smirked letting his arrogance get the best of him, he concentrated on his magic and used it to break out of the roots, they made a loud screeching noise as he did so. "Now let her go or else, I can do more than just that." Loki crossed his arms waiting for what's next.

Loki rolled his eyes at the witch, "I have had enough of your plants let me show you how a real magic user is like." Loki smirked letting his arrogance get the best of him, he concentrated on his magic and used it to break out of the roots, they made a loud screeching noise as he did so. "Now let her go or else, I can do more than just that." Loki crossed his arms waiting for what's next.

The woman winced in horror when Loki broke the roots and freed himself. She wasn't upset because she was afraid of Loki, but because of what he had just done to her plants. "My roots!" she cried. "That's it, the two of you are going to die!" she shouted, raising a hand to command her plants. A golem of wood rose from behind her house and came after Loki and Della, swinging a massive fist at Loki to smack him with.

"Loki, it's after you!" Della cried, trying to free her own self from the roots.

Loki was knocked back a few feet, he winced in pain as he slowly got to his feet. "Ugh now that hurt, this is going to be a challenge." Loki looked at the golem studying it, he then used his illusions making multiples of himself to confuse it. Once it was distracted he attacked it with his magic, "you are good witch but I am better. Don't worry Della I will get us out of this."

Loki was knocked back a few feet, he winced in pain as he slowly got to his feet. "Ugh now that hurt, this is going to be a challenge." Loki looked at the golem studying it, he then used his illusions making multiples of himself to confuse it. Once it was distracted he attacked it with his magic, "you are good witch but I am better. Don't worry Della I will get us out of this."
"I sure hope so," Della replied, biting her lower lip. Loki seemed to be a good body guard, and she did trust him, she was just worried. Her mission was important and she didn't want to see it stopped so soon by a woman simply attacking them with plants.

The golem was indeed confused by the multiple copies of Loki. It attacked one of the illusions, its fist going right through it. The witch chuckled in the background. "Illusions? You're going to have to do better than that," she said.

As the fight continued on Loki grew tired, his injuries were getting worse and he almost couldn't fight back but he had to. He had to protect Della, soon he dropped to his knees breathing heavily. "I..I can't keep going like this," he panted as he slowly stood up and faced the witch. "Just let her go she had nothing to do with any of it, it was my idea to light the fire. Please just leave her be." Loki begged as he dropped down again.

As the fight continued on Loki grew tired, his injuries were getting worse and he almost couldn't fight back but he had to. He had to protect Della, soon he dropped to his knees breathing heavily. "I..I can't keep going like this," he panted as he slowly stood up and faced the witch. "Just let her go she had nothing to do with any of it, it was my idea to light the fire. Please just leave her be." Loki begged as he dropped down again. 8f8bfc
Della panicked seeing that Loki's injuries were slowly getting worse in the situation. "Loki!" she cried, continuing to struggle against her binding plants. She did want to get free, but she was worried for him. She felt bad that someone she had only just met would sacrifice himself for her.

"Very well," the witch replied. She released Della just as Loki wished. Della stood up immediatly, eyes wide.

"Don't worry, Loki, I'll figure something out," she told him before rushing off. Instead of leaving the forest, however, she went behind the house and quickly began to rub two sticks together to make a small fire. She threw the fire at the witch's house and waited. When the witch realized what Della had done, she grunted.

"After that girl!" she shouted to her wood golem. The golem abandoned it's pursuit on Loki and turned to go after Della this time.

Loki watched as the golem went after Della, he cursed under his breath now what does he do. Go after the witch or the golem? Loki decided that the golem was more important, seeing how it was distracted he grabbed a thick piece of wood and ran at it swinging it at it's leg. "Leave her alone you rock monster," Loki growled.

Loki watched as the golem went after Della, he cursed under his breath now what does he do. Go after the witch or the golem? Loki decided that the golem was more important, seeing how it was distracted he grabbed a thick piece of wood and ran at it swinging it at it's leg. "Leave her alone you rock monster," Loki growled.
The golem was after Della. It charged forward to look for her, but was quickly distracted when Loki swung at it with the thick piece of wood. It turned around and roared at Loki, quickly moving to pick him up with it's hand. It did, however, have a weak spot that Loki could probably see by looking at it. The wood between its eyes was softer than the rest of it...

Wood_Golem_Live.jpg

Loki was taken back for a moment when he was grabbed by the golem, however he did infact see the weak spot. Using his magic he summonded one of his strongest attacks hitting it dead on hoping that it would do some damage, "take that you over grown weed." He spoke with a smirk on his face.

Loki was taken back for a moment when he was grabbed by the golem, however he did infact see the weak spot. Using his magic he summonded one of his strongest attacks hitting it dead on hoping that it would do some damage, "take that you over grown weed." He spoke with a smirk on his face.
Loki's attack was not only strong against the golem, but it killed the creature! The attack went straight through it's head, causing it's wooden body to fall toward the ground. "My golem!" the witch cried, her jaw dropping when she saw that Loki had killed it so easily. "First you start a fire in my woods and now you kill my golem. I ought to kill your little girlfriend," she hissed, walking behind her house to go after Della. Meanwhile, Della remained hidden behind a tree, watching to see if Loki would be able to escape.

Loki stood proudly on his feet and looked at the witch, "of course I did. I am highly gifted in magic, I am also a god. You will not harm Della because if you even try to hurt her I will have to kill you and I don't want that. I am no killer, now I am going to walk away and never see you again." Loki started to walk away he didn't want to fight anymore, and he couldn't his injuries were taking their toll on him and he was getting tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.