Help Wanted {Chello & Kitty}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm now that's a tough one, I mean if you weren't allowed to go out then you could have time to draw, but also by reading a lot you could learn about herbal remedies." Loki responded and thought for a moment, "I'm going to go with herbal remedies?" 8f8bfc
@Chello

Della found herself smiling at his answer. He had thought over both of the options well, and it made her glad that he was actually trying to consider both options. "Wrong. I'm actually good at drawing. It's a rather useless talent, but I enjoy it as a hobby. I can draw anything you'd like. If you ever want to see, just tell me. Maybe when we camp tonight I'll draw you something," she said with a nod. "Your turn!" she chirped, continuing to walk along.

"Hmm, I'm not really sure what else I can think of. Most of the things I told you were really what's interesting about me, I don't really have much else to tell you about myself." Loki responded, "unless there is something specific you are after?"

"Hmm, I'm not really sure what else I can think of. Most of the things I told you were really what's interesting about me, I don't really have much else to tell you about myself." Loki responded, "unless there is something specific you are after?" 8f8bfc
@Chello

Della put her hands behind her head and continued to walk, shrugging when Loki asked if there was anything specific she wanted to know about him. "There isn't anything I wanted to learn in particular. Usually when either I or the other person playing the game run out of things to talk about we just end the game. We could play another game if you wanted to," she said stretching her arms after a moment. "There's still quite a while before we'll have to stop." The two of them hadn't even taken a break yet. Della didn't intend to take a break either until it was at least past mid-day.

"I suppose we could play another game, I don't really play a lot of games. Actually I never really did when I was growing up, I was kind of a loner. Nobody wanted to be friends with me," Loki admitted. "And I don't know why I just told you that, it just made me sound pathetic."

"I suppose we could play another game, I don't really play a lot of games. Actually I never really did when I was growing up, I was kind of a loner. Nobody wanted to be friends with me," Loki admitted. "And I don't know why I just told you that, it just made me sound pathetic." 8f8bfc
@Chello

Della was surprised when Loki told her that nobody wanted to be friends with him. It surprised her even more so when he called himself pathetic. This made her wonder what he had been through growing up. Had he been considered different? Della felt bad for him even considering that. "You're kidding me! But you're so strong and so cool! Why would people not want to be friends with you? I've enjoyed talking with you so far. You've been pretty patient with me and my silly games," she said with a smile.

"Where I come from people want brute strength if you don't have that then you're nothing, plus I don't know I guess because I'd rather be reading then train people thought I was a bit weird." Loki responded, "but hey I did have at least one person who was my friend and that was my older brother."

"Where I come from people want brute strength if you don't have that then you're nothing, plus I don't know I guess because I'd rather be reading then train people thought I was a bit weird." Loki responded, "but hey I did have at least one person who was my friend and that was my older brother." 8f8bfc
@Chello

Della nodded. "That's nice you at least had your brother. I have a younger sister but we're not as close. Anyhow, you shouldn't worry about feeling weird for reading or not wanting to fight in these parts. I used to read a lot when I was a child. And I didn't get to leave often, so I didn't have a chance to make many friends. I really didn't have any myself. But hey, I'd be your friend," she told him with a smile. "If you don't mind being friends with humans that is."

Loki smiled, "I wouldn't mind at all. In fact I would like that very much," he responded with a smile. "So when did you want to stop and take a break, I don't mind either way. I know you are anxious to get back to your kingdom, just we don't want to burn ourselves out." Loki spoke as they continued to walk.

Loki smiled, "I wouldn't mind at all. In fact I would like that very much," he responded with a smile. "So when did you want to stop and take a break, I don't mind either way. I know you are anxious to get back to your kingdom, just we don't want to burn ourselves out." Loki spoke as they continued to walk.8f8bfc
@Chello

Della glanced up into the sky. It was hard to tell what it looked like with so many trees blocking the light. "I think I'd be a good idea to take a break at mid-day. It's just hard to tell what time of day it is when I can barely see the sun; the trees are blocking it," she said with a sigh. Della knew she wasn't tired yet, but Loki was right. They would still need to be careful so they wouldn't burn themselves out.

"Sounds good, we should find a place where we can have some sort of shelter just incase it rains. We wouldn't want to be caught out in a storm and have to be wet and then cold, which only means we'll get sick." Loki responded, "so yeah.."

"Sounds good, we should find a place where we can have some sort of shelter just incase it rains. We wouldn't want to be caught out in a storm and have to be wet and then cold, which only means we'll get sick." Loki responded, "so yeah.." 8f8bfc
@Chello

"Well, while we keep walking, let's look around for a suitable place to take a break. Should we take a break somewhere inside the forest, or should we take a break when when we get out of it?" Della asked, unsure. She continued to walk along the path inside the forest, glancing around beside her as she did. She knew that bandits could still be in the forest, but out in the open it was possible there were bandits as well. Either way, they would need to be careful.

"I think we should camp somewhere that's close to the end of the forest that way in case we need to escape we won't be stuck in the forest," Loki responded he was thinking the same thing Della was the needed to be careful and needed a place to hide in case someone wanted to attack them during the night. "I also think we should walk a bit further before taking a break."

"I think we should camp somewhere that's close to the end of the forest that way in case we need to escape we won't be stuck in the forest," Loki responded he was thinking the same thing Della was the needed to be careful and needed a place to hide in case someone wanted to attack them during the night. "I also think we should walk a bit further before taking a break." 8f8bfc
@Chello

Della nodded, agreeing with Loki. "All right, we can camp just outside the forest then. That way we'll have shelter just in case we need it, but we won't be stuck in the forest either. As for the break, let's break in... five minutes." Della continued walking with Loki, but remained silent for the next five minutes. She was so focused on keeping track of their time that she couldn't think of a word to say. After the five minutes were up, she stopped walking. "Okay, we should be able to take our break now. Where should we rest?" she asked, looking around to see if there was a nice tree they could sit under.

Loki looked around for any suitable shelter, finally he found a large tree with a branch hanging down. "Over there, see that large tree with the hanging branch? The branch will be more than enough to provide shelter from the elements." He spoke leading the way to the tree, "now we should probably build a fire."

Loki looked around for any suitable shelter, finally he found a large tree with a branch hanging down. "Over there, see that large tree with the hanging branch? The branch will be more than enough to provide shelter from the elements." He spoke leading the way to the tree, "now we should probably build a fire."

@Chello

"That sounds good to me," Della replied, watching as Loki pointed out the tree he thought would be good shelter. She walked over to the tree and took off the bag holding her supplies before sitting down. "Is there anything around we could use for firewood?" she asked when Loki suggested they build a fire.

"Really anything that's dry, the drier the better." Loki responded as he walked around looking for some dry wood, he managed to find some suitable wood that should act as kindle. Once they gathered some wood he started a fire using two rocks, "I use to go camping a lot with my father and brother. It was actually kind of fun, we did learn a lot like how to make a fire."

"Really anything that's dry, the drier the better." Loki responded as he walked around looking for some dry wood, he managed to find some suitable wood that should act as kindle. Once they gathered some wood he started a fire using two rocks, "I use to go camping a lot with my father and brother. It was actually kind of fun, we did learn a lot like how to make a fire." 8f8bfc
@Chello //ooc: Sorry for the late response! I explained the reason why that is in my journal. XD

Della nodded and followed Loki around, helping him gather some firewood. "I've actually never gone camping. This will probably be the first time I've ever camped anywhere," she admitted. "My father was protective; he never really let me out of the house." She was sad that she hadn't got to camp before, but at least she could start experiencing these things now. She sat under the tree, watching Loki start the fire. "Is it windy out here?" she asked suddenly. "Because it looks like this tree we're sitting under is rocking..." Before Loki even had a chance to answer her question, however, the tree suddenly began to crackle loudly. It quickly began to lean toward them, about to fall on top of them!

(It's all good!)

Loki pushed Della out of the way and used his magic to push the tree back before he rolled out of the way, "what is going on here?" He asked, apparently they stumbled upon some kind of magical forest. "We should get out of here and fast I have a really bad feeling about this place." He spoke taking her by the hand and started running.

(It's all good!)

Loki pushed Della out of the way and used his magic to push the tree back before he rolled out of the way, "what is going on here?" He asked, apparently they stumbled upon some kind of magical forest. "We should get out of here and fast I have a really bad feeling about this place." He spoke taking her by the hand and started running. 8f8bfc
//ooc: Thanks! :)

@Chello

Della gasped when Loki pushed her out of the way, quite surprised. She didn't expect him to push her, but what she really didn't expect was that the tree would almost crush her. Loki then took her hand and started to run with her. She yanked her hand from him. "Wait! We can't just leave! We didn't grab any of our camping supplies!" she exclaimed, turning to run back to their campsite. She frowned, seeing that the fallen tree had smashed some of their things. "Help me gather what we can and then we'll get out of here," she told Loki. She glanced up, however, seeing that some of the other trees were also acting strangely. She felt one of the trees smack her with a branch and let out a yelp. "What kind of place is this!?" she questioned, shocked that this was happening.

Loki ran to her, "forget the things we have to get out of here this is the work of dark magic I can sense it. Not even I have the power to stop it," he explained. Before he could take her away again a branch wrapped around both of his wrists lifting him up in the air, the sharp bark digging into his skin drawing blood. "Della run get out of here," Loki told her.

Status
Not open for further replies.