Help Wanted {Chello & Kitty}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because I am suppose to, my mother always told me that when someone is in need I should help them." Loki responded, "I am really sorry if I frightened you I forgot that humans aren't use to seeing magic." Loki laughed lightly, "but now you know I can handle this task."

@Chello

"Yes, I don't think I've ever seen anyone use magic in my life," Della replied, watching the God with a look of wonder on her face. She was a little bit nervous around him now, but kept talking so that she would get used to the idea of what Loki could do. "Can you teach humans how to do magic?" she asked with a smile. She doubted it, but thought it would be really cool--not to mention helpful for her current task--if she could somehow learn magic.

"I don't think it's possible to teach humans magic, I learned when I was very young. My mother taught me," Loki explained. "Humans weren't even really meant to see magic, I could probably get in trouble from my father when I get back home." Loki sighed as they continued along.

"I don't think it's possible to teach humans magic, I learned when I was very young. My mother taught me," Loki explained. "Humans weren't even really meant to see magic, I could probably get in trouble from my father when I get back home." Loki sighed as they continued along.
@Chello

"Oh, I see. That's a shame," Della replied. "I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for helping me. You pretty much saved my life just now. If there's any way I can help convince your father not to be upset with you, I'd be glad to help." She paused for a moment before adding, "It's also a shame that humans can't learn magic. I wish there was some way I could learn how to defend myself."

"I'm sure there is a way, but none that I know. As for my father I'm sure he won't be so angry as I used them to save a life, so don't worry about it." Loki smiled assuring her, "I could teach you how to fight. At least how to defend yourself if someone tried to grab you."

"I'm sure there is a way, but none that I know. As for my father I'm sure he won't be so angry as I used them to save a life, so don't worry about it." Loki smiled assuring her, "I could teach you how to fight. At least how to defend yourself if someone tried to grab you." 8f8bfc
@Chello

A small smile crossed Della's face when Loki stated he could at least teach her how to defend herself. "That'd be great! But you'd really help a woman learn how to defend herself? Around where I'm from it's kind of frowned upon for a woman to learn how to fight. I'm surprised you would be willing too," she said, brushing dirt off her clothes she had gotten on them earlier when she fell before.

"Of course I would, back home a lot of women fight. One of my brother's friends is the strongest women warriors around, and my mother can fight as well." Loki explained, "and it's not like I'm training you to enter a battle right? I'm just training you how to defend yourself."

"Of course I would, back home a lot of women fight. One of my brother's friends is the strongest women warriors around, and my mother can fight as well." Loki explained, "and it's not like I'm training you to enter a battle right? I'm just training you how to defend yourself." 8f8bfc
@Chello

Della nodded. "Right, I hope I don't have to go into battle any time soon. Just go easy on me if you do train me. You're a god, so you pretty much have the advantage," she said with a chuckle. She began to walk along again, a little bit of pep in her step. She was actually a fairly cheerfully spirited person. "But there will be enough time to train later. For now we need to keep walking along so we can make progress for the trip. And I wouldn't mind learning more about you. Want to play a game to help with that?" she offered.

Loki nodded, there was something about her she was rather cheerful for someone who almost got attacked and who is fighting to get her rights back. "Sure I'm up for a game it will make the time pass by, so what is this game and what would you like to know about me?" Loki asked walking along keeping in sync with her pace.

Loki nodded, there was something about her she was rather cheerful for someone who almost got attacked and who is fighting to get her rights back. "Sure I'm up for a game it will make the time pass by, so what is this game and what would you like to know about me?" Loki asked walking along keeping in sync with her pace. 8f8bfc
@Chello

Della smiled. "Well, it's a game I used to play with the maids who worked where I lived when I was young. You tell two two things about yourself. One of the facts you tell is a lie and the other one is true. I have to try and guess which fact is true," she told him before chuckling. "Father didn't really like me playing that game, because he said it wasn't lady-like to lie, but I see no harm in it. It's always been a fun game I've played when trying to get to know people," she said with a shrug. "We can take turns if you're interested in learning something about me as well."

"Alright I think I understand, so let's see. Okay, I have a cat named Leo and I am an only child." Loki responded starting off, he wasn't really sure how much he should reveal about himself but he could trust her and it's not like anyone else was around.

"Alright I think I understand, so let's see. Okay, I have a cat named Leo and I am an only child." Loki responded starting off, he wasn't really sure how much he should reveal about himself but he could trust her and it's not like anyone else was around.
@Chello

Della tried to think, wondering which if Loki's questions could have been a lie. She could have swore he said something about having a brother. Or maybe it was a trick question. "Maybe you're an only child?" Besides, Della didn't think gods could have pets.

"Nope I have a cat named Leo, I'm the youngest in my family. I have an older brother who is very annoying," Loki laughed lightly. "But I do love my brother though, so now it's your turn."

"Nope I have a cat named Leo, I'm the youngest in my family. I have an older brother who is very annoying," Loki laughed lightly. "But I do love my brother though, so now it's your turn."

@Chello

Della frowned when she got the question wrong. "Really? I didn't know gods could have pets," she said with a chuckle. "But all right. It's my turn. I have one sibling or I love to cook. Which one do you think is true?" she asked.

"Yeah we can, Leo is awesome he keeps me company, sleeps with me at night, sometimes animals are better company than people. I also have a horse, Alright let's see, I am guessing you like to cook?" Loki asked.

"Yeah we can, Leo is awesome he keeps me company, sleeps with me at night, sometimes animals are better company than people. I also have a horse, Alright let's see, I am guessing you like to cook?" Loki asked. 8f8bfc
@Chello

Della smiled. "Wow, I wish I could see your cat. Do your cat and horse look like regular animals? Or do gods have different looking sort of pets than humans?" she asked curiously. She giggled, however, when he answered her question. "Actually, you're wrong. I have one sibling, she's my younger half sister. I wish I knew how to cook, but it's pretty hard to learn when I lived in a place with maids as I was growing up. The did call the cooking and cleaning for my family so I never had to do a thing. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to chores," she admitted with a shrug.

Loki laughed lightly, "yeah I don't know how to cook either. I have servants for that, as for my pets yeah they look normal. Our horses are just like the ones here, though we do have some strange looking creatures in the woods that will eat you whole." He responded, "okay so it's my turn again. I like going outside to train, or spend my time reading."

Loki laughed lightly, "yeah I don't know how to cook either. I have servants for that, as for my pets yeah they look normal. Our horses are just like the ones here, though we do have some strange looking creatures in the woods that will eat you whole." He responded, "okay so it's my turn again. I like going outside to train, or spend my time reading."
@Chello

Della laughed. "Oh wow, it sounds like we're going to be eating a lot of fruit during our trip then. Both of us could be useless when it comes to cooking. But, my, those creatures sound scary. I'm glad I haven't seen anything like them here on earth," she said with a smile. When it was Loki's turn to ask questions again, she thought over the both of them carefully. Loki seemed to be a thinner sort of man in her opinion. She couldn't picture that he did a lot of training. "I'd say you like to read books," she said with a nod.

//ooc: I'm having family over for Christmas tomorrow and the next day so I might not reply for the next 2 days. Just thought I'd let you know! If I can't reply, I'll be back when Christmas is over on Friday for sure. ^_^

"Yeah looks like it, though I know how to cook fish over a fire. I use to go on camping trips with my father and brother so we won't have to eat just fruit." Loki responded with a smile, "as for the truth you are right I love to read. I'm not the most active person as you can see."

(No worries, have fun!)

"Yeah looks like it, though I know how to cook fish over a fire. I use to go on camping trips with my father and brother so we won't have to eat just fruit." Loki responded with a smile, "as for the truth you are right I love to read. I'm not the most active person as you can see."

(No worries, have fun!)
8f8bfc

@Chello

"Oh that's a relief," Della replied with a chuckle. "N-Not that I don't mind eating fruit." She smiled hearing when she had guessed the correct true question this time. "Nothing wrong with reading. I used to do a lot of reading when I was a kid. As the daughter of a noble I wasn't exactly allowed to go outside and play in the dirt or anything. But I suppose it's my turn again..." Della paused for a moment to think of some options for her questions. "I'm talented in drawing or I'm talented in making herbal remedies."

"Hmm now that's a tough one, I mean if you weren't allowed to go out then you could have time to draw, but also by reading a lot you could learn about herbal remedies." Loki responded and thought for a moment, "I'm going to go with herbal remedies?"

Status
Not open for further replies.