HELP THE WEDDING FUND!

Sounds like a mechanical pencil...But probably not.

Don't know about you but that sounds to me like a good ol' fashion Pez Dispenser.

Hmm, they probably wouldn't use that for a British quiz

Sounds like two metallic objects hitting each other. The high pitch suggests a small object.

Newton's kinetic sculpture? A bunch of metal balls in a line. Hmm, that was guessed already.

There are three noises in the clip. The first is something like two small metal balls hitting each other. The second sounds like a small relay being thrown. The last tinny sound definitely has an echo, as if a small metal ribbon is hitting something, then it bounces around a little.

Also, I wish you both the utmost happiness.

. . .
I'm not good with sounds. o.o
It sounded like a can being opened.
SOOOOO.
I prob can't help.
BUT I CAN GIVE WHAT I HEAR. XD

EITHER WAY.~
I am so in awe by how wonderfully awesome you two are together!! :D
I support this!! I will try to listen each time and help.. Even if I'm totally wrong.^^
yayyyyyyyyyyy

The first part of the sound actually sounds like bubble wrap to me, the last parts like something bound dropping into a receptacle.

Sorry!

Or maybe the cracking of a pay phone as you put the coin into it before the dial tone?

But you see Asmo that's the genious behind the sound. :) If I'm wrong I'll totally donate 20$ to the cause. And hell if my next check is big enough a full 100$.

First impression was a needle handling on a record.

Two glass marbles clacking together?

Rory's pencil is also likely.

laawl.
I keep coming back, because when topics are in bold, it annoys me, so I look at them to get the bold away.
And I thought the 'cut' said 'cat'
so I was like
I GET A CAT IF I ANSWER THIS.
WHAAAA.
YESSSS.
and then
. . .
:'< ohwait..

Yes, I will buy you a cat if you help me answer this.

Also... they released a clue on the radio today:

"WE WANT TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"

Makes me think lid on diet pills with that...funny. Hmmm...

Something about that sound reminds me of this. Not so much the actual noise, but the motion/action of the device. maybe it'll help you figure it out?

The last part sounds like the battle ship parts when you drop them into the plastic holders. O-o
........................................................................................................................................................

You guys... ;_; *moved to awkward half-hugs*

Thank you Piro, but Asmo and I would never ask Iwaku members for THEIR hard earned and/or ill-begotten money. Only that of the good people of Pirate FM. Right, Asmo? *elbows Asmo in the ribs*

(Also, mechanical pencil sounds totally legit.)

I still maintain it's something metal or at least sturdy, to create that noise. Especially the last part, it sounds like a hinge to me, one that is dropped and settles. The first part sounds like a latch or something simple and mechanical. The middle noise is the most difficult for me to identify, I can't entirely place my finger on it. Sorry I can't help more than that, folks.

Best of luck, Asmodeus and Tegan.

How about some sort of spring loaded mechanism? Perhaps a needle is released from a catch and then bounces back into position. Clockwork? Related to a compass type mechanism? Some sort of analog measuring device with a needle?

.. An egg timer?

Clicking of a pen and letting the point drop back in! Like click the ball-point pen down and when you go to put it away click it upside down and the pointy part will drop back in... That's my guess!