Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Sounds like a mechanical pencil...But probably not.

P

Pirogeth

Don't know about you but that sounds to me like a good ol' fashion Pez Dispenser.

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Hmm, they probably wouldn't use that for a British quiz

unanun

Child is born with a heart of gold
Sounds like two metallic objects hitting each other. The high pitch suggests a small object.

Newton's kinetic sculpture? A bunch of metal balls in a line. Hmm, that was guessed already.

There are three noises in the clip. The first is something like two small metal balls hitting each other. The second sounds like a small relay being thrown. The last tinny sound definitely has an echo, as if a small metal ribbon is hitting something, then it bounces around a little.

Also, I wish you both the utmost happiness.

S

Stacisaur

. . .
I'm not good with sounds. o.o
It sounded like a can being opened.
SOOOOO.
I prob can't help.
BUT I CAN GIVE WHAT I HEAR. XD

EITHER WAY.~
I am so in awe by how wonderfully awesome you two are together!! :D
I support this!! I will try to listen each time and help.. Even if I'm totally wrong.^^
yayyyyyyyyyyy

O

Ochalla

The first part of the sound actually sounds like bubble wrap to me, the last parts like something bound dropping into a receptacle.

Sorry!

Or maybe the cracking of a pay phone as you put the coin into it before the dial tone?

P

Pirogeth

But you see Asmo that's the genious behind the sound. :) If I'm wrong I'll totally donate 20$ to the cause. And hell if my next check is big enough a full 100$.

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
First impression was a needle handling on a record.

Two glass marbles clacking together?

Rory's pencil is also likely.

S

Stacisaur

laawl.
I keep coming back, because when topics are in bold, it annoys me, so I look at them to get the bold away.
And I thought the 'cut' said 'cat'
so I was like
I GET A CAT IF I ANSWER THIS.
WHAAAA.
YESSSS.
and then
. . .
:'< ohwait..

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Yes, I will buy you a cat if you help me answer this.

Also... they released a clue on the radio today:

"WE WANT TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"

P

Pirogeth

Makes me think lid on diet pills with that...funny. Hmmm...

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Something about that sound reminds me of this. Not so much the actual noise, but the motion/action of the device. maybe it'll help you figure it out?

Lovie

Manikos Karagiozis
Invitation Status
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
The last part sounds like the battle ship parts when you drop them into the plastic holders. O-o
........................................................................................................................................................

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
You guys... ;_; *moved to awkward half-hugs*

Thank you Piro, but Asmo and I would never ask Iwaku members for THEIR hard earned and/or ill-begotten money. Only that of the good people of Pirate FM. Right, Asmo? *elbows Asmo in the ribs*

(Also, mechanical pencil sounds totally legit.)

T

The Butterfly

I still maintain it's something metal or at least sturdy, to create that noise. Especially the last part, it sounds like a hinge to me, one that is dropped and settles. The first part sounds like a latch or something simple and mechanical. The middle noise is the most difficult for me to identify, I can't entirely place my finger on it. Sorry I can't help more than that, folks.

Best of luck, Asmodeus and Tegan.

unanun

Child is born with a heart of gold
How about some sort of spring loaded mechanism? Perhaps a needle is released from a catch and then bounces back into position. Clockwork? Related to a compass type mechanism? Some sort of analog measuring device with a needle?

.. An egg timer?

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Clicking of a pen and letting the point drop back in! Like click the ball-point pen down and when you go to put it away click it upside down and the pointy part will drop back in... That's my guess!