Help testing an awesome Minecraft server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I might just have to take a look. Anything people build will prolly be better than what I can build. I love to build villages for the 'squidwards' though. (Don't tell me you haven't ever called them that at least once.) I'll log in Friday.

I already beat you to that Cabob but feel free to make another :>

Heh, maybe I will. I got a chance to get on, but didn't feel like playing it at the moment. It ran fine from what I could see.

I would love to build my own little village for players to live in, I could be, like, mayor or something. :3

I had built one on another server, but that one's no longer active, sadly, so I would like to do it again if possible.
Depends on if people would be willing to live there, though, plus it's always a pain to build from scratch.

Hey guys. If you are actually paying attention to the thread I could use a lot of people to help test lag over the next day or so. I reenabled a protection plugin and I need to see if it causes issues.

I would love to build my own little village for players to live in, I could be, like, mayor or something. :3

I had built one on another server, but that one's no longer active, sadly, so I would like to do it again if possible.
Depends on if people would be willing to live there, though, plus it's always a pain to build from scratch.
If it were an RP server you could have a village and actually lord over it and organise witch burnings AND now I am practically bursting from anticipation.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
If it were an RP server you could have a village and actually lord over it and organise witch burnings AND now I am practically bursting from anticipation.
OH MAN. That sounds like so much fun.

So I had a lot of fun on the server for the past few hours, just got off. Really looking forward to the final version.
No real big issues other than some lag spikes whenever I respawn or log in, but it usually fixes itself with time.

On the idea of playing minecraft with people from Iwaku, I'd love to try and get some Hexxit with other people. Never minded learning to make a personal server for one or two folks if they're curious!

I am going to be fairly inactive the next couple days at least. Not feeling too great and need a bit of time to recover.

Eyyy.
Also my inn is almost finished, there haven't been any updates here for almost a month and barely anyone comes on the server anymore :( Is this a fad died out? I think it has serious potential!

I want to get on, but I've just been so busy with college and whatnot I haven't been able to. I'm sorry guys D:

If anyone's interested, I found a cave and would like somebody to help explore.

Oh....I thought the test was short term... So we're still "testing"?

I had no idea where else I was supposed to post about our Minecraft server.

I ought to get on more often, but I find myself distracted and soon to be busy with work X-x ... Such is life.

Btw, love the Risk of Rain references you got there Windsong, banner included :P

Status
Not open for further replies.