Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually in the evenings and late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Definitely fantasy, anything with magic, sci-fi, apocalyptic, occasionally modern/slice of life depending on the plot.
I'm sitting with my friend as I write this, and she's telling me my star is red, and if I'm not mistaken, red star = adult member. But the thing is, I'm not an adult member, and I know I signed up with my correct age, and it was previously blue even after my birthday. I don't know why it's doing this, and I don't want to get into trouble for having my wrong age.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, or if I can manually go and change my star back to blue, because again, I'm not an adult.

I'm honestly freaking out right now because I don't want to get kicked. ;^;

Oct 6, 1998. Is this not your birthday? If it's incorrect just message the admin and they can fix it for you c:

Oct 6, 1998. Is this not your birthday? If it's incorrect just message the admin and they can fix it for you c:
The year is off, I'm not sure if it's a glitch or I miss-clicked when signing up. I just messaged an admin to fix it. ^^

The year is off, I'm not sure if it's a glitch or I miss-clicked when signing up. I just messaged an admin to fix it. ^^
It's probably already done since this was a few hours ago, but Sen goofed. Currently Diana is the only listed admin, but she's pulling away from active administration of the site and would prefer that problems and inquiries be directed elsewhere. Please don't message her with issues like this in the future, and Sen don't suggest it. :P

The best option is to use one of the Contact Us forms (the link can be easily found on the bottom menu bar of the site, just to the right of the site style options). Just head there, click the link for the option that best applies to your situation, and fill out whichever form needs to be filled out. That way it'll get seen by all the staff members who can handle it, rather than being sent to only one person.

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mysty, Kitti and Mu
It's probably already done since this was a few hours ago, but Sen goofed. Currently Diana is the only listed admin, but she's pulling away from active administration of the site and would prefer that problems and inquiries be directed elsewhere. Please don't message her with issues like this in the future, and Sen don't suggest it. :P

The best option is to use one of the Contact Us forms (the link can be easily found on the bottom menu bar of the site, just to the right of the site style options). Just head there, click the link for the option that best applies to your situation, and fill out whichever form needs to be filled out. That way it'll get seen by all the staff members who can handle it, rather than being sent to only one person.
Oh okay, thank you so much for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.