✿✧ Help! My Pet's Are Trying To Destroy The Universe! ✧✿

C

CherryRoseLotus

Original poster
e9d12fddd1f8f52e3b8137a898295181.gif

"Man's best friend,huh?"

iphone-LYPn.png 03e5fc330d0a2af764c6469670260499.jpg "Hi, I'm Gunter and I'm not an animal person., don't know why I have to clarify this but it helps to clear the wind on any mishaps I may come across when handling these beasts. I am the last person to want an animal, I'm allergic to them, when I get around them..well..something peculiar happens, lets leave it at that. Now how did I, a mess like myself who strays from the sunlight any chance I get and couldn't take care of a Nintendo Dog for petesake, got stuck with 8 animals? Well, I wanted to save the universe and be a hero. So like all main protagonists, I wished upon a star for my chance to shine in this reality. Then in a blaze of thunder, lightning, and meteors- almost instantly they crashed into my living room and broke my laptop. But they weren't my loveable sidekicks, or my possible parents from another galaxy- they were animals from another planet who wants to destroy the universe. Delivered to me, were my enemies and my possible foes. And a constant dent in my wallet. Now its fire here, snow here, barking here, and roaring there. If this is what it takes to be a hero, which star has the customer service?"

-
tumblr_pfgp6w12GF1x6a7yto1_500.gif

Sooo.. this is a roleplay idea where the roleplay participants are able to shift into animals and are under possession by Gunter, their owner with a particular set of powers to be able to control them except their quite weak so it only works in small bursts until she can get stronger. The animal/humanoids from space themselves have very strong powers.

8 would be the max.
Not every pet has to be evil, keep in mind, but they were sent for a particular purpose and that was to destroy the universe.

The issues in this roleplay I was thinking of would be:
Trying to get them to adjust to life on Earth.
Gunter having to attend college and internship with her animals.
Government agents who try tracking down the sight of the meteors.
And the animals shifting between human and animal form.
The ONE who sent them, coming to retrieve them back ??
Others coming down seeking them as well.
More like them already here?
Etc.

What do you think? Would you be interested in this?

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks fun, id be interested. The only issue i see would be the ammount of pets Gunter needs to watch. I feel that if that are that many RPers in one RP it seems to fall apart due to inactivity and loss of interest. (my experience anyways)

I agree, this concept is fascinating! I do concur with the above point, however - having 6 to 8 players and then expanding if things go well might be a better option, though it's up to you.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Ooh, I'm definitely interested in this!

This looks fun, id be interested. The only issue i see would be the ammount of pets Gunter needs to watch. I feel that if that are that many RPers in one RP it seems to fall apart due to inactivity and loss of interest. (my experience anyways)
I agree, this concept is fascinating! I do concur with the above point, however - having 6 to 8 players and then expanding if things go well might be a better option, though it's up to you.

You may be most definitely right! Even though I do plan on it to stay active and enforce those rules with an iron boot to absoutely avoid that chance, it'll still be a lot less to hold upon my and other possible admins plates- instead of 12. Further expanding later on, actually sounds like a great plot idea and group rp management idea altogether! I'm glad to see Im getting interest in my idea in the first place so thank you very much!

Interested!

Sign me up! This sounds awesome already +O+

e9d12fddd1f8f52e3b8137a898295181.gif

"Man's best friend,huh?"

View attachment 170267 View attachment 170268 "Hi, I'm Gunter and I'm not an animal person., don't know why I have to clarify this but it helps to clear the wind on any mishaps I may come across when handling these beasts. I am the last person to want an animal, I'm allergic to them, when I get around them..well..something peculiar happens, lets leave it at that. Now how did I, a mess like myself who strays from the sunlight any chance I get and couldn't take care of a Nintendo Dog for petesake, got stuck with 8 animals? Well, I wanted to save the universe and be a hero. So like all main protagonists, I wished upon a star for my chance to shine in this reality. Then in a blaze of thunder, lightning, and meteors- almost instantly they crashed into my living room and broke my laptop. But they weren't my loveable sidekicks, or my possible parents from another galaxy- they were animals from another planet who wants to destroy the universe. Delivered to me, were my enemies and my possible foes. And a constant dent in my wallet. Now its fire here, snow here, barking here, and roaring there. If this is what it takes to be a hero, which star has the customer service?"

-
View attachment 170269

Sooo.. this is a roleplay idea where the roleplay participants are able to shift into animals and are under possession by Gunter, their owner with a particular set of powers to be able to control them except their quite weak so it only works in small bursts until she can get stronger. The animal/humanoids from space themselves have very strong powers.

8 would be the max.
Not every pet has to be evil, keep in mind, but they were sent for a particular purpose and that was to destroy the universe.

The issues in this roleplay I was thinking of would be:
Trying to get them to adjust to life on Earth.
Gunter having to attend college and internship with her animals.
Government agents who try tracking down the sight of the meteors.
And the animals shifting between human and animal form.
The ONE who sent them, coming to retrieve them back ??
Others coming down seeking them as well.
More like them already here?
Etc.

What do you think? Would you be interested in this?

ROLEPLAY IS NOW UP IN THE GROUP ROLEPLAY FINDER THREADS FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED!

I have two questions based on the OP of the sign-up thread (Didn't post it there because I thought it would make a mess of it... You're supposed to post the CSs there too...) Anyway:

What is supposed to put on species? Do we give the alien species a name, or is it the animal species? I'm confused.
Also, what is the difference between teleport and blinking in RP? I saw that in the rules and got curious, that's the first time I've seen a rule like that so I'd like more examples/clarification if that isn't asking too much >w<

*I'm so excited to get started!*

I have two questions based on the OP of the sign-up thread (Didn't post it there because I thought it would make a mess of it... You're supposed to post the CSs there too...) Anyway:

What is supposed to put on species? Do we give the alien species a name, or is it the animal species? I'm confused.
Also, what is the difference between teleport and blinking in RP? I saw that in the rules and got curious, that's the first time I've seen a rule like that so I'd like more examples/clarification if that isn't asking too much >w<

The alien species is called Star Animals, so yes- technically Its the Animal Species and type.
And the teleport and blinking, is like- you're just *poof* there at one spot instead of roleplaying getting there, ya know?

Example: He nodded, they needed to find the Golden Arrow at City CrossBow.
*the very next post*
"Wow City CrossBow" Example Guy says as he walked across the concrete of City Crossbow.

You see how confusing that could be? And how a bunch of interesting things that got deleted through such a quick and uninteresting post?
And Im excited to recruit players! ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Loveless
Interested!
It is a new
Ooh, I'm definitely interested in this!
Roleplay is up! Under the title : Tails,Collars, and Universal Destruction!, In the Group RP Forums!

The alien species is called Star Animals, so yes- technically Its the Animal Species and type.
And the teleport and blinking, is like- you're just *poof* there at one spot instead of roleplaying getting there, ya know?

*the very next post*
"Wow City CrossBow" Example Guy says as he walked across the concrete of City Crossbow.

You see how confusing that could be? And how a bunch of interesting things that got deleted through such a quick and uninteresting post?
Ahhhhhhh, that makes a lot of sense! And yeah, that is not good, you've missed so many opportunities for interacting and dialoguing in the meanwhile... >~<

So ideal use of teleporting would be within the same scene and not used to hop between them, I get it now! Thanks for the clarification >w<

*the very next post*

Ahhhhhhh, that makes a lot of sense! And yeah, that is not good, you've missed so many opportunities for interacting and dialoguing in the meanwhile... >~<

So ideal use of teleporting would be within the same scene and not used to hop between them, I get it now! Thanks for the clarification >w<
Ye s OFCOURSE! Thank you for getting it lol