2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
Zack headed to his friend's house. He was worried about Angel. She was acting odd lately. He knew something was wrong but he didn't know what. He wanted to help her. They had been friends for years. He cared about her deeply. He would do almost anything for her. He just needed to know what he could do. He wanted up to her door and knocked. Then he waited for her to answer.

Angel's light blomd hair was in tangled disarray, while she had slightly dark circles under her eyes and a greasy-looking face caused by sweat. Her body was slouched in her chair, and everything around her was a blur. She heard the knocking at her door, but did not have the mental awareness to process the sound and respond to it. Rather, she closed her eyes and easily fell asleep.

Zack waited at the door for Angel to open it. The longer it took her to open the door the more he worried. He didn't like the way she had been acting lately. Something was wrong but he didn't know what. He knocked every ten minutes. He frowned. He was almost sure she was home. He waited half an hour before getting out the spare key he had made and unlocking the door. "Angel? It's just me. I wanted to check on you." He called out. He sighed relieved when he saw her in the chair he went to shake her.

For a seemingly slow few seconds, Angel's body was limp and unresponsive. It could only appear she was dead, that is, until she started stirring.

Her brows furrowed and she waved a floppy arm in the air. She didn't know who was touching her or what was going on. All she knew was that she was as high as the clouds.
"Mhmm... Go away."

Zack sighed. He sat back on his hunches and thought. This wasn't good. He didn't know what this was but it wasn't it goid. He bite his lip. Should he take her to the hospital? He didn't know. She responded that was goid. She didn't feel hot so he didn't think she was sick. He decided just to watch her for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.