HELP ME SAVE THE ANIMALS

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I shouldn't do shit. I don't care about them they all
could die and it won't affect my life. I know a lot about them
but I don't need to think about them. They're just a waste of time koalas are stupid they don't help me with shit so why should I help them. If they all die there will be more room for the panthers and all the other hard animals. Koalas are weak a pit will get rid of their whole fucking family.
That's why I don't like koalas.

Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.

Koalas aren't hard they some little bitches. They start climbing up the tree soon as they see a deer from like 50feet away. They stupid as hell they should put their brain in their pouch and put the kid in they ten they're be able to think better. They try to be in the fucking kangaroo family. They weak as hell, talking bout they got a pouch a kangaroo so they their cousins and shit.

Kangaroo's have some big ass legs and whot do
a koala got? Some little ass legs, they tails is little and weak
as fuck kangaroo's got a big ass long tail that can kill a fucking koala.

If a koala goes in the water it won't be able to breathe
with its little short ass. It'd fucking drown soon aas it take one step into the water. While they at the river trying to get something to drink a bear could just come to him and snatch its ass up.

It doesn't know protection because they don't have
protection. What they little ass going to do? It can't scratch him. The bear will beat his fucking ass.

The important think about koalas is that just don't care
about tem and let them die by all the other animals in
Australia. They're not important just let nature do what it do and kill them. Koalas do not have a place in this world there's not enough room for all the bitches in this world.

So let all the koalas that's in the zoos and shit. Let them go and put them back with their family. If you let them all go they won't nothing except for that's what they was put in this world for.

Now you know why koalas aren't important. They have
nothing to do except for sitting around in the trees. It's like they just was like they was sent have to die. Koalas don't do nothing to help anybody. Thre would be just one more relative of the kangaroo that will be six feet under.

Now you know why koalas are not important because there are dumb.

And their food source makes them high...

*Hugs Tegan*

I figured.

Interesting.

Eh fuck it to everything then... *hits the red button, sending the into complete darkness... and heavy radioactivity* YAY!

....You can replace Jinx with the word kola and you still would be speaking the truth.

HOLY SHIT! HE'S PROLLY RIGHT!

With Koalas?

Sure! I've got blue whale calf marinading in a bald eagle chutney. :D