HELP ME SAVE THE ANIMALS

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tegan, Mar 30, 2010.

1. I shouldn't do shit. I don't care about them they all
    could die and it won't affect my life. I know a lot about them
    but I don't need to think about them. They're just a waste of time koalas are stupid they don't help me with shit so why should I help them. If they all die there will be more room for the panthers and all the other hard animals. Koalas are weak a pit will get rid of their whole fucking family.
    That's why I don't like koalas.

Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.

Koalas aren't hard they some little bitches. They start climbing up the tree soon as they see a deer from like 50feet away. They stupid as hell they should put their brain in their pouch and put the kid in they ten they're be able to think better. They try to be in the fucking kangaroo family. They weak as hell, talking bout they got a pouch a kangaroo so they their cousins and shit.

Kangaroo's have some big ass legs and whot do
    a koala got? Some little ass legs, they tails is little and weak
    as fuck kangaroo's got a big ass long tail that can kill a fucking koala.

If a koala goes in the water it won't be able to breathe
    with its little short ass. It'd fucking drown soon aas it take one step into the water. While they at the river trying to get something to drink a bear could just come to him and snatch its ass up.

It doesn't know protection because they don't have
    protection. What they little ass going to do? It can't scratch him. The bear will beat his fucking ass.

The important think about koalas is that just don't care
    about tem and let them die by all the other animals in
    Australia. They're not important just let nature do what it do and kill them. Koalas do not have a place in this world there's not enough room for all the bitches in this world.

So let all the koalas that's in the zoos and shit. Let them go and put them back with their family. If you let them all go they won't nothing except for that's what they was put in this world for.

Now you know why koalas aren't important. They have
    nothing to do except for sitting around in the trees. It's like they just was like they was sent have to die. Koalas don't do nothing to help anybody. Thre would be just one more relative of the kangaroo that will be six feet under.

Now you know why koalas are not important because there are dumb.

2. I don't even know.

3. [​IMG]
    The sleep that Mylene had found herself in was less than a peaceful one. She had found her consciousness drifting through, what she could only consider, time and space. She found herself adrift in a space unknown to her, yet felt a familiarity to it. In this place, she found herself conversing with her previous self, Merlin. They had talked at length about the decisions in life that she had made and the path that she had chosen. She had at first thought that she was going to be berated for her decision to throw herself into the fray, and while Merlin did seem to have his differing view on her actions that led to her current state, he never once spoke down to her for what she did. He did however try to teach her and instill in her a more grounded view in fighting for a purpose, that coin wasn't all there was that bound one to honor.

What she thought was going to be a peaceful healing slumber turned into a sort of teaching lesson. Merlin taught and she listened studiously, wondering at the same time why he was even doing any of this. If she recalled correctly, she had been on Death's Door, and was sure that it would take quite some time for her to heal. She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but it honestly felt like she had been in a lecture for an eternity when she felt her consciousness seeming to drift away. One moment she was talking with Merlin, and then the next there was darkness. Shortly after that, she felt power surging back through her body. She opened her eyes to find unfamiliar face and yet a familiar presence among them.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mylene had been brought to Wartburg Castle, and was now seated in a room with people unfamiliar to her. It was made clear that they were to be working together, yet her mind still wandered. Admiral Blue eyes scanned the room as she overlooked those that seemed to be all involved in this little troop. She didn't recognize any of the faces that she saw, but she did see a woman chained, and found that quite the oddity. Apparently, trust wasn't well placed in that one or perhaps she gave reason for caution. It was certainly something that stood out in a room full what appeared to be warriors and knights from various different paths.

Mylene instinctively sat at attention when Pendragon entered, apparently her talks with Merlin had had an undesired effect on her. Merlin's long history with the Pendragon family had been preached to her and it now felt like his words had been engrained in her bones. She didn't mind whatever quest that was going to be thrown to her, but she didn't like the feeling that her actions may not be her own. Her body seemed to be swayed merely by his presence, which was, in a way, a reason she had chosen a different path than her predecessor in the first place. To have a Will of one's own and not feel tied or strung up by someone else. She fidgeted with the red ribbon wrapped around the hilt of her blade. She had kept quiet for the majority of her time awake, trying to just observe and take in all that there was. Plus, she sort of wanted and audience with the Pendragon to get better bearings. However, it seemed that that would have to wait for later.

4. THEY BE KRUNK AS SHIT.

5. What is this I don't even

6. *Hugs Tegan*

7. Something my roomie found.

8. I figured.

Interesting.

9. jill as the sacrificial lamb opens up a another thing:

what if aegil wanted to sacrifice raven, but just couldn't do it? (hints that he COULD be redeemed, irony of ironies being that the biggest proponent for the Old School can't adhere to it fully....)

I'm down for Jill as our sacrifice

10. Certainly very interesting

11. @WanderingWriter I found this cool pic that automatically made me think of Mylene!

[​IMG]

12. I think I'm leaning toward the 4-way.

I'm thinking my girls will be the teacher and maybe a popular girl as I have an idea of my girl being a movie star or something

13. Alright. Just to be clear. I was not really on today, but I should be on most of tomorrow like I originally said for both saturday and sunday.

I figure we finish up the current two rps, and maybe start the next two depending on how long it takes to finish the current two tomorrow.

14. Alright. While I work on that, you can either do what you wish, or hmm....start one of the new rps. Maybe the 4-way one? Since you have 2 girls it should be easy to make a good size post without knowing my girls.

15. Hope she recovers, that's not really something anybody wants in their day.

On an unrelated note, was that beginning bit a quote from A Knight's Tale?
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't find a gif of that scene though.

16. morning
    I'll work on the opening post for the 4 way rp today
    what should I call it?

17. Hmm...I change my mind. I will use my 'slot' for a Pokemon RP instead of the death/life rp. Well, unless you have not decided on another rp yet. Then we could do the death rp also, but if you wanted to one of your other ideas, or those last one you posted, we could.

But the rp I mainly want to at the moment is the new Pokemon RP. Hmm...and I would like to try for a Long-RP of some kind, and I am thinking the Pokemon could easily be it...assuming I do not get tired of it. I would say you, but it's usually me that ends the rp due to losing interest.

As for the RP itself. I am thinking both of our girls will be human-trainers, and romance will be added, but not the main focus. The main focus will be an actual pokemon adventure with them traveling, fighting pokemon, other trainers, and developing their 'family' of pokemon under their care.

Although for things to get...kinky later in the rp. And to add more to the story. I am thinking we have our girls have their own pokemon-form. So like a werewolf, but them turning into 1 pokemon. Well...unless its a Ditto that can look like other pokemon. (Though that will limit us a little. If we go the route they may want to 'play' in their pokemon forms....so like canines, felines...maybe humanoid, but nothing like the ice-cream pokemon that did not really have privates. So animal or human base pokemon, not objects base pokemon. No legendary pokemon though)

Hmm.....and maybe make them a bit more unique like one may have 'aura' and may learn how to use it in the future...or already a master. Probably be better story wise if they do not even know about their gifts, and learn things on their travel, maybe eventually meet someone that could teach them. And for the record, this is one of our girls. The other girl should be psychic or such. So they have different gifts.

Beyond that...they could have 'jobs' while traveling...and I am thinking my girl will be the doctor. Treating the pokemon. Maybe the cook also...hmm..depending on if we come up with some interesting jobs you like, otherwise your girl could be the cook, and my girl could stick with pure healing.

Oh, and this would be all generations. So if it exists, its allowed in the rp. And map wise....think all the games put together. Since each game usually takes place on 1 continent or area of land.

Though to make things simpler...I think we only have 1 major 'bad' guy organization.

Hmm....and while I was thinking a teenager. It may be interesting to make them older, and have one like a past member of the bad organization. Or...go the teenager route, and have them 'betray' their friend, and join the organization.....to make some drama happen later on.

Mm....maybe even make them opposites that fall in love. One actually interest in stealing, and such crime, and the other interest in law enforcement or such.

18. Post is up

19. "Daddy, please. Why can't we just stay in?"