1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magic, Star Wars, Furry, Yaoi, Harry Potterish, Incest, Bro-cest, Slice of Life

• So, I have had a Star Wars interest thread out for a while but now I am looking to branch out.

First things first: Are we right for each other at a glance?

I play MxM and MxF with preference towards MxM and mostly playing male characters.
    I enjoy posts every day or every other day because I am a loser with no life at the moment.
    I enjoy posts that are between 250-750+ words long.
    I prefer to play a single main character with supporting NPCs.
    I enjoy some kind of romance in almost every rp.
    Smut is optional with players who are 18+ but the story always comes first.
    I prefer to use Discord to plot plan and OOC chat. I like to plan in one sitting.
    I prefer to use Private Messages (PM) to do our rping. I like the privacy.

If all that sounds good to you, then we will likely get along.

Just a note: I am relatively new to playing canon characters. I like to be as true as possible but I am willing to work around things to make the rp work for us. :)
    I also do not double for the sake of it. I don't play someone you want so you'll play someone I want, that sounds silly, totally inorganic, and a failure from the ground up.

In pairings MC will be in Green. If I play a female character, I wish to have a male be the opposite.

Please PM me directly if interested!

• Always looking for Star Wars.

Ready-to-play SW Characters:
    https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/krion-wyn.13552/
    https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/sazee-zee-veso.17464/
    https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/nuwara-ara-vete.17465/

Backstories can be flexible to allow for easier use in RP.

* Indicates I wish to play this pairing more than the others.

Pairings OC:
    Jedi x Jedi
    Jedi x Bounty Hunter
    Sith x Jedi
    Sith x Bounty Hunter
    Jedi x Senator
    Sith x Senator
    Cyborg Bodyguard x Creator
    Inquisitor x Jedi

Canon Pairings:
    Grevious x OC* (Legends/Canon mix)
    Darth Vader x OC
    Shaak Ti x OC
    Kylo Ren x OC
    Maul x OC* (Legends/Canon mix - preferably before his duel on Naboo with Obi-wan)

• I love most things Disney but to be specific here, since Disney owns everything now, I am talking about the classic Disney movies with princess and villains and such. Snow White to Frozen.

* Indicates I wish to play this pairing more than the others.

Beast (Male) x Beauty (Male/Female)
    This one is more of a general pair than the specific pairing of Belle and the Beast. For example: Someone who is hideous on the outside (or inside) gets together with someone who is considered beautiful. The actual Disney pairing becomes boring because they are often stuck in the castle and that gets no where. Think like Phantom of the Opera.

Canon Pairings:

Ursula (Male) x Ariel or OC (Male/Female)
    Hades (Sexy Male) x OC (Male/Female)*
    Aladdin-inspired Genie (Male/Female) x OC (Male/Female)*
    Maleficent (Male) x Aurora or OC (Male/Female)

• It has been a long time since I've seen the show and I'm not considering the new show for this. I loved Charmed and would be willing to play OCs for this universe.

Demon (Male) x Witch (Male/Female)

• I have no pairings for this, OCxOC is likely. I like this universe and I want to like it more but I think the magic is completely crap. So maybe we can work with it a little bit and make it our own. I dunno, just throwing it out there.

• I only really know the original and GX series, I like the old school cards and I'm not really a fan of synchro and pendulum summons.

I have no clue how this would work in a RP setting but...it's out there in any case.

• Like YGO, I'm mostly into the old school pokemon. I think it's a little weird when there are ice-cream cones as pokemon. Again, I dunno how I would do rping this but here it is anyway.

Last edited:
I am still looking for another partner. Let me know if anything tickles your fancy. Also, added pre-made characters to my sheet as well as one in my pocket. All jedi.