2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I'm desperately trying to avoid the final projects that are coming up due in the next few weeks (yay, college) so of course I need some distraction and procrastination! If you look over my info here and feel like we'd work well together or you like an idea, feel free to message me!

First things first:

The usual disclaimers. I work full time, go to school part time, and am a single parent to two kids. I will be very, very spotty on responding! Sometimes you'll get multiple responses a day, sometimes I may drop off the digital earth for a bit. Please don't take it personally and know I'll be back. I'll try to let you know if it'll be too long. With this in mind, I prefer to stay in DMs just because it's easier for me to keep track.

Also, I don't really do any explicit roleplay. It's just not something I enjoy. The most I'll do is PG-13 and fade to black when it comes to intimacy between characters.

Fandoms
Here's a list of fandoms I like and would like to roleplay within! (I prefer playing OC characters rather than canon characters, that doesn't mean you have to! If you want to play a canon character you can.)
  • Supernatural
  • Marvel
  • Central City (The Flash)
  • My Hero Academia
General plot(ish) things I'm craving, but have no solid plots for
  • Soft romance (I'm a sucker for it, I know)
  • detectives/mysteries/problem solving
  • villains (do with that what you will)
  • epic quest plots
I will update this as I think of more fandoms and plots (which I will, because I have the brain capacity of a squirrel right now and can't hold onto a coherent thought for more than three seconds, so I can't remember any in this moment) and if you want to, feel free to DM me!