Help me possibly win tickets? AND LET'S TALK BANDS!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Astaroth, Mar 9, 2012.

1. So my brother is a big fan of Godsmack and they're coming to San Antonio. There's this contest going on, and the more clicks this link gets, the more chance I have of winning tickets apparently? I dunno, but it would make a good birthday present and it's nice to think I can at least try. You can also enter yourself.

So clicky?

Also, tell me who your favorite band to see in concert would be!
  2. I shall assist in this endeavour.

Actually managed to see my favourite live band in December 2011. Enter Shikari is by no means my favourite band in terms of music, but in terms of putting on a fucking amazing live performance they are very, very hard to beat. Epic gig, dat.
  3. I clicked... >:]
  4. I want to see Poets of the Fall in concert. t___t They're the only ones I will bust ASS to see in concert if they ever come to the states. >>
  5. The concerts I've been to are as follows:

Three Days Grace
    Matchbox Twenty
    Alice Cooper
    Eileen Ivers

The last three were far and away the best shows.
  6. I've seen:

Amber Pacific
    Motion City Soundtrack
    Less Than Jake
    Plain White T's
    Catch 22
    Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

Motion City Soundtrack, hands down. That was fucking intense!
    Joan Jett comes in a close second, though.
  7. I have seen:

The Academy Is...
    Cute is What We Aim For (great concert)
    Never Shout Never (about three times)
    Panic! At the Disco
    Motion City Soundtrack
    OK Go
    Company of Thieves

OK Go was definitely the best concert I've ever been to. CIWWAF was great because the lead singer held my hand and sang to me (so what if he's gay?). Motion City Soundtrack was among many others at Bamboozle/Warped Tour I forget which one but I really wish I could see them again! Company of Thieves I saw two days ago! :D
  8. FFFFF. You've seen Joan Jett? *Jealous*
  9. Clicked! I've never actually seen a live performance ^^;
  10. It was AWESOME!
  11. I've never been to a live concert before, but I would love to see Joe Hisaishi perform, or listen to a band perform pieces from movies and games. Wouldn't mind seeing Norah Jones or Melody Gardot live either.
  12. Clicked. I've seen:

Children of Bodom
    In Flames
    Slipknot(left half through to catch Q-Tip - entertaining stage show, but the band was off-beat...- think this was one of the last shows before that one guy passed away)
    The Killers
    Eagles of Death Metal
    Lamb of God

And some others I forgot/don't remember the name of the artist :P

Queens of the Stone Age, thats who I'd like to see.
  13. Clicked ^^

I've never seen a live performance -__-; but me and my friend are entering a contest to go see our favorite band IN KOREA all expenses paid ^0^ If we don't win, I'mma chill someone!
  14. I've seen:

Iron Maiden
    Between the Buried and Me
    John Butler Trio
    Gogol Bordello (this show was awesome)
    Flogging Molly
    Finger Eleven (a bunch of times, once when they were still the Rainbow Butt Monkeys)
    Tea Party
    Silversun Pickups
    Manchester Orchestra
    In Flames
    3 Inches of Blood
    Children of Bodom
    Black Dahlia Murder
    Animals as Leaders
    Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
    Rise Against
    Gwar (once was the day after Flattus died :'( such an amazing show though)
    Cephalic Carnage
    Aerosmith (my first concert)

There are tons more that I'm forgetting right now. Plus I go to a lot of local shows (usually punk/metal, but every so often I go to a local jazz place).
  15. I clicked :D

I've seen all my favourite bands so far, as of now I have tickets to go see Rise Against and A Day to Remember in May, so that'll be exciting, though I don't have floor tickets. God damn those mosh kids and stealing all the good tickets.

I'd also love to see The Rocket Summer or Dance Gavin Dance in concert.
  16. The Rocket Summer would be awesome.
  17. Bryce just has such a lovely voice <3
  18. I've been to a lot of live shows, most notable being Iron Maiden. They really are great live.

Also, I clicked!