Help me please

Z

Zalia

Original poster
Hi, I'm new and I was wondering if someone would give me the lay of the land. Its so big here and so confusing.

Well, what exactly are you looking to know about us? We're a roleplaying community and as such there's a lot of different games going on. Snoop around and read some. We also have a chat box you can go into to talk to people. It can be silly sometimes but our members are awesome and nice too. Well except the trolls. Don't feed the trolls!

ALSO the staff is ALWAYS willing to answer any questions you have. I'm a staffer, there's also super mods and of course the Admins. PM any of them with your questions.

Welcome to Iwaku and have fun!

c(_)

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti, it's good to meet you.
You should fill out our Roleplay Resume and then sign up for rolelays in the Roleplay Signup section to get started with everything.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Hello and welcome to the site! :D It's not too big... plus those helpful ladies up there are super helpful. So you can ask anyone a question and they'll answer.

plus everyone here is friendly. Just click on the forums button, and click on whichever category you feel like.
If you wanna proposition someone to role play, just PM them!
Also, if you can find the Roleplayer resumes that's a good way to find out who you would be RP compatible with.

Thanks i think i got it now if i have anyquestions ill ask and i posted in the resumes ill go look at some stuff

I heard cries for help.... Did someone forget to take their meds again?

Haha . . . how did you find out did the that bird tattle again i swear im gonna . . .

No, I'm just well versed in recognizing screams.

*extends a claw*
Vay, global mod. Please to meet you.

ahh *takes claw with no hesitation* Zalia nice to meet you