Help me out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Etrenelle

Original poster
I am looking for something in a high school setting (doesn't have to be though I am open to anything it is just what I am used to and comfortable with XD) Or something with a fantasy setting not looking for anything too complicated at the moment due to the fact I have taken a very long hiatus from RPing and I am looking for a group RP to ease myself into~

Somethings I like in my RPs are; nice people (I like to chat in a seperate thread with RPers and have convos while we are RPing), fantasy elements even if it is set in modern day (I am fine with both olden and modern day time zones although my accuracy to the past might not be spot on XD), romance elements are nice but that is always up to the group who I am RPing with.

One thing I do like though is that there is a set story line and the GMs take good care of making sure that the RP goes in a certain direction with~ As in that they do have a plan of where they want the RP to end up~ Of course it is not a must and really in the end these are just my basic likes and preferences~

You can go ahead and offer any RPs below go ahead and see if I will like it~ >////<

I've got cute here. This might be too anime-y for your tastes, I don't know.

INTEREST CHECK - Princess Cronus or Ragnarok Girls?

While this one is meant to be open-world, there will be some sort of story to go along, especially if you start in Sekkaichi or Romanov, where it's more bustling. If you start in Tokavaig, you'll have a greatest deal of free reign, but if you're into a slightly more concrete and guided story, starting in Sekkaichi or Romanov seems more plausible.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-world-of-wilderness-need-a-better-name-probably.154779/

Maybe this would spark your interest?

OPEN SIGNUPS - Otome Youkai Zakuro: Rise of the Darkness

It's an AU of the anime Otome Youkai Zakuro. Basically, fox girls and lieutenants are fighting off bad guys within this division called the spirit ministry. It's set in the feudal era/meiji era (to be exact) just as westernization begins to move into Japan. We'd love to have you! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.