Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ataraxia

Original poster
*Just as a preventive measure: I WON'T roleplay with teens (blue stars). I don't want to get into any trouble at all.*

I know there are other threads asking for the same thing. Still, since I'm not that confident on what I can offer, my best bet is this. EXCELLENT way to start, am I right? The reason being that I'm new to english roleplaying. That's it. I want to take thinks slowly. I have been writing and actively participating in spanish forums since I was a teenager, though. On those forums I can definitely, and without a doubt, describe my writing level as Advanced and Prestige. I am also a douche, but that's a story meant for darker times.

So... what I'm looking for right now is someone who is willing to help me get through this transition. I know I'm asking for too much, but it's worth a shot. I don't know if I should be asking for Advanced writers since I am not well acquainted with my inner english writer (if that makes any sense at all). So I will not say anything and accept everything you give me. I'll just pray to the god I don't believe in and hope I don't choke on my own words.

THE PERFECT PARTNER:
- Someone who points out my mistakes. I'm not going to learn if you keep trying to be nice to me. Still, there are ways of saying things. Just try to be amiable, since I cry a lot. Of course I don't, I'm a douche, remember? It's a joke, ok?

Carrying on to the important things. I'll try to stick with the premade list I found while I was roaming the site.

ABOUT MY ROLEPLAY
- I play any possible gender. I like for my writing, and my characters, to be flexible. I am more adept in handling males, though.
- I don't mind romance nor smutty/sexy times, but it's not something I look for. If it happens, it happens.
- Even though I prefer MxM or FxF I can play FxM if there's an interesting story/background to it.
- I LOVE fantasy. I am really passionate about high fantasy, above all else. Still I know how hard it is to build an entire world which involves new races or new customs and so on. I will detail my preferences later on.
- I don't like omegaverse. I actually don't like anything that has to do with pregnancy AT ALL. I don't like children, you see.
- I avoid themes in which I can't ponder on. I like to be detailed and, sometimes, dramatic.
- In spanish I am HIGHLY descriptive. I expect myself to be the same in english, but who knows? My bet is that I will definitely be extremely explanatory. That is the only reason that I tend to write more than I should. I can't really control my fingers and I actually don't like tiny posts. So I'm more in the 2+ paragraph group.
- I am a slow one, even in my native language. I probably can promise a reply every week, maybe two. No more.
- I don't know how this where-to-roleplay thing works, so... I will adapt to my partner. We can roleplay in the one on one or via private message or whatever suits him/her.
- I LOVE languages and their correct usage. I consider myself to be grammar nazi and can constantly pinpoint faulty syntax structure (there are, obviously, things I still don't know); being it in spanish or english, since I consider myself to be bilingual.

So, here are my ideas/things I want to write about:​

IDEAS
× Time travel.
× GLBT
× Post-apocalyptic world.
× Steampunk.
× Fantasy in general.
× Gladiators.
× End of the world.
× World at/between war.
× Celts.
× Historical fiction/realism.
× Asian mythology.
× SAMURAI. Gotta love the samurai. Ideology.
× Geisha.
× Asian history. Japan or Korea, mostly.
× Actually, anything that has to do with asian culture.
× Middle Age.
× WWII
× Mythological beings. Gods.
× Gore, incest, violation, taboo subjects, etc etc.
× Destructive relationships.
× Artist + muse.
× Kidnapper + victim. (Stockholm syndrome)

ANIME & MANGA
19 days
D. Gray-man
Gangsta.
Haikyuu!
Hunter x Hunter
One Piece
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
Shokugeki no Souma
Wolf's Rain
Yuutsu no Asa
Killing Stalking
In these words

VIDEO GAMES
Bioshock (1, 2 & Infinite)
Dishonored
Dragon Age: Inquisition
League of Legends
Overwatch
Spec Ops: The Line
Warcraft
This War of Mine
The Witcher 3

BOOKS
The Song of Achilles
Mistborn
The Kingkiller Chronicle
Outlander
The Stormlight Archive

SERIES & MOVIES
Game of Thrones
The Musketeers
Stranger Things
Outlander
Westworld​

Post here or PM me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be the victim in the victim x kidnapper. Could you show me an example of what you mean by advanced to see if I fit your tastes?

@Ataraxia

Hi there.

I would love to do an Rp with you.

Either like something close to Killing Stalking or Kinapper x Victim

I can even double so we each get a chance too if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.