Help finding partners???

K

KarenParker

Original poster
I need (want) advice please! I'm new to this site, but have been roleplaying for a while now. I'm trying to find a partner that will be interested in doing a roleplay with my interests involved (of course I'm open to ideas and different plots), I just don't know what the most effective way is to finding the right partner or any that want to do it with me. Basically, what I'm saying is... what is the best way for me to put my interests out there so I can find other people with similar interests? So far though, I love the site!

You can definitely put up an ad on the roleplays you want to do with your partner here: PARTNER CONNECTIONS
You can also give a little explanation on each plot, the kind of roleplayer you are, the kind of roleplayer you are looking for, e.t.c

Looking at your post history I unfortunately think your interest is one of those things you might need to accept is niche, and you'll have difficulty finding partners for it. Especially in a nonsexual sense. I don't mean to say that it's impossible, just that you might need to be more persistent.

Both of you, thanks for the advise! I'll try some of it out and if it doesn't work then, "oh well".