Help! A giant forum Octopus is attacking the shy role-player! (also, hi)

D

darkykitty

Original poster
Umm... hi! i don't know what to say, so i'll fill out the survey and just talk about myself. (god, that sounded Narcissistic)
What nicknames do you like to be called? You can call me Abbi (my real name), Darky, Darkykitty, or phoenix.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a 14 year old girl... (I'm little :poke:)

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy and SciFi, mostly Fantasy, though. I also like furry role-plays, animal role-plays and ... ponies....

What kind of characters do you usually play? I usually play a hyper, childish character or a distrusting yet intelligent character.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? SPACE KITTENS!!!!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

I'm in a crisis, I need helpCome on mood shift, shift back to good againCome on mood shift, shift back to good againCome on be a friend
Nina Twin is trying to help, and IReally hope that she succeedsThough I picked the thorny path myselfI'm afraid, afraid of where it leads
Chemicals, don't strangle my penChemicals don't make me sick againI'm always so dubious of your intentLike I can't afford to replace what you've spent
Come on chemicalsCome on chemicalsCome on chemicals
Nina Twin is trying to help, and IReally hope she gets me straight'Cause my own inner cosmologyHas become too dense to navigate
I'm in a crisis, I need helpCome on mood shift, shift back to good againCome on mood shift, shift back to good againCome on be a friendCome on be a friend
Two, three, four
Chemicals, don't flatten my mindChemicals, don't mess me up this timeKnow you bait me way more than you shouldAnd it's just like you to hurt me when I'm feeling good
Come on chemicalsCome on chemicalsCome on chemicals
Come on chemicalsCome on chemicalsCome on chemicalsCome on chemicals
Come on chemicalsCome on chemicalsCome on chemicalsCome on chemicals

NOW MY OWN WORDS!

Hi there. I'm Abbi.
Fun Fact: i used to live in Japan!
I'm a 10th grader (i skipped a grade)

I like science and math, anime, writing, animals, music (indie, electronic, experimental rock)

Umm... yeah.

"can someone save me from the octopus?"

Hello Abbi! Welcome to Iwaku!

Of course I can save you from the octopus! I'm a pirate! We do things like that..I think .. O_O

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here! And if you need anything, ask us..Or one of the blue people!

Oh my god! O__O Darkness and Kitti had a baby!

Welcome to the community, child of Darkness and Kitti! 8D

Yes (where's my blowtorch?) and yes...

any rp recommendations?

Welcome to Iwaku!

Its nice to have you here!

Please enjoy your stay and if you need any help, feel free to ask! 8D

Hello, Kittiness spawn. o__o

I was 14 in 10th grade too! High-five!

Welcome to the site. Fantasy and Sci-Fi make up most of our RPs, so you should be right at home. :]

Why does everyone think I'm some mixture of Darkness and Kitti? Who are they? Sorry...

Also, thanks!

None of Dark's venom, nor my proclivity for burning furry...
But she did select "space kittens" so I suppose maybe.
We shall see if she develops secretaryism or trolling habits down the road, to be sure.

Ahem, hello, Abbi! I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you. Welcome to Iwaku and all that, a lot of us started roleplaying when we were your age if not younger, so never fear. I will of course call you Abbi for reasons that are obvious (aka: not weirding me out). I hope that you enjoy your time here!

Oh, poor confused newbie... Hahaha.
I am the Kitti of whom they speak, one of Iwaku's masochistic staff members. You'll probably stumble across Iwaku's beloved bridge troll, Darkness, who happens to be my paramour. Your name is DarkyKitty. Actually kind of amusing.

But Darkykatt likes omnoms! Especially the humans. Feed me teh entrails and I let you live!

KITTIES! :D

Also, RUN FROM THE OCTOPUS!! D:

Also, HI! I'm Mitten! ^^ Full name is MittenKitten, nicknames can be as follows:

Mitten
Mitts
Kitten

Those are nicknames that are generally used by everyone, some people have nicknames they call me for themselves! ^^ :D

But anyways, WELCOME TO IWAKU! I'm super happy you have arrived! :D Also, I'm happy to see that we have another Kitty here~ THE PLANS ARE WORKING!!!!

-ahem-

If you need anything answered, feel free to ask~ :D

HAVE A SUPER GREAT DAY!