FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
Well, hello, everybody! I'm Juan, a.k.a. Shinku. I'm a 20 years old guy that really loves to roleplay practically all day! So, that's why I'm on this community, that luckily found it by chance while browsing on the Internet. Lucky guy, isn't it? Haha! xD

Ah, you're askng me what kind of roleplays I like? That's easy: ANY KIND (excepting Yaoi stuff), MY FRIEND! I'm really not that picky, but you will really see me into Comedy, Romance and Slice of Life roleplays. I prefer to roleplay with a single parthner, but yeah, I can join into a gropup as long as there's an order and no more than 4 roleplayers.

What roleplay post I used to post? Mmh... Well, mostly Comedy Romance, sometimes some Action and Fantasy. All of them will have some funny echii (pervert) scenes, but just for the laughs. I'm not usually the type of guy that post sexual plots, but I've been on those.

Anyways, I'm just passing by to say hello and let you know I'll be here for a really long time and hoping we can stop by and roleplay for a while. Feel free to tag me on a RP if you ever wish to roleplay with me. I will gladly join! Bye-bye!

Welcome to Iwaku!! Glad to have you apart of the community! If you need any help, someone to chat with, or someone for a potential rp, let me know! Always happy to help. ^.^'~

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

and even though ur in my group rp, you still have to get the newbie post lol. im sure ill see you again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.