FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Any.
Sixteen years after the Zeppelin incident....

The world has moved on from the atrocities that befell them in the form of The Major and his artificial vampire army. Advancing in technology and medicine. And while the world's politics were strained, it was still relatively peaceful. However, this would change after a series of assassinations and kidnapping of scientists shake the world.

Countries begin to blame one another for these acts. This is the farthest from the truth. As several secret intelligence agencies believe that a single group is responsible for these crimes. However, they are unable to even capture anything beyond a name. "Phoenix."

With little to no information on the group, and with war ready to ignite at the slightest spark. The agencies decide to enlist the help of the Hellsing Organization, after they had recently reacquired one of their most valuable assets. Alucard.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing was not pleased.

Not only was she awoken in the middle of the night by a phone call and the announcement by a certain former fledgling. But it was a call notifying her that the Hellsing Organization was needed to help resurrect what was a dead organization. One that had been started before the end of the nineteenth century, and had progressed into world war one. Before being disbanded after various deaths/departures of the organization's members.

"So, you are asking me. To not only go out, find and unite a group a misfits to combat a mysterious group. Of which you have very little information about, save for the odd rumor here and there?" She said, her one good eye twitching.

"Not exactly, we are saving you that trouble as we speak. Right now, several individuals are being transported to you. Due to the nature of this emergency. We had to widen the search in order to find those capable of providing a helping hand in stopping this group. We are also going to send an email that will provide you with a list of contacts that should further assist you in this task." The voice on the phone said in a casual tone, almost as if they were discussing something like the weather.

".......Fine........" She said, wanting nothing more than to finish this phone call so she can go back to sleep. "We will be in touch with further details.." And with that, they hung up. She sighed, putting down the phone and leaning back in her chair. Closing her eye and sighing in an attempt to relieve some stress. She would've gotten a cigar out, but she didn't. Not wanting to use one as she was going back to sleep.

Integra could hear a familiar chuckling, opening her eye. She was greeted with the sight of her servant phasing through one of the walls, his signature smirk present on his face. "Everything alright, my master?" Alucard asked, the smirk never leaving.

"Yes.....Get ready, Alucard.....We are going to be receiving 'guests' in the morning."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, hoped you liked the little sneak peak. I didn't want to give away too much information before the Signups/IC. And it might go under a 'revamp' in said signups/IC. Get it? Cause of vampires? Heh.

Anyways, onto important matters. Yes, this is going to be a canon character/crossover roleplay. But, with a bit of OC stuff incase you don't like playing as a canon character. And don't worry about being limited to certain characters, afterall it is a crossover of sorts. So, if you can provide a good reason for why they're showing up in 2015, play them.

This is still an interest check with some group plotting, so I want to see if anyone else had something to add, or any questions. I also want to find one or two Co-GMs to help with the story.

And incase anyone was wondering, this does take place after Zeppelin incident, but rather than Alucard reappear with Schrodinger's powers. He is going to be regular Alucard, just a tad bit weakened. Taking place in 2015, instead of 2029 in the OVA.

Do feel free to PM with questions incase you don't wish to ask in this thread. Can't wait to see your answers.

Update: If you have a specific character you wish to play, but are afraid that they won't fit in, or be in a different time. Don't worry, so long as you can provide a decent reason why they're around in the time the story takes place, they'll be accepted. And you can ask, and I'll find a way to integrate their canon into the story. And if you can't think of a way to bring them in, just use something like a time machine gone wrong, or a weird portal brings them there. Also, if you wish to take up Alucard or Seras, just simply ask. Otherwise, I'll just NPC them.

On a side note, in terms of character power stuff. So long as they're not on the same level as Doctor Manhattan, they should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.