Hellsing's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"....Echo, my real name is unknown to me....As for your question. I do hail from Japan, but I do not have Japanese parents." The way the man said his name, his serious tone dropped to a hushed quiet sad one before resuming his serious tone. Meaning that he had something to hide, or perhaps...Something he truly didn't know his name. "Japan is nice, a bit quiet depending on where you stay....And nice name, Vincent....Do not take offence, but how is Spain?"

"From where I lived Spain is a beautiful country, sky's open with nothing but blue, the weather always perfect for your leisure. However that's from my current home." Vincent answered back looking down reminding him of the past. All the lives he took away from this planet. "Don't feel bad my name was given to me by my creators, I'm technically not human, I'm a clone of thousands." Vincent explaining slightly his background.

"....Interesting." By now, the two were somewhat closer to the gate of the Manor. To the point that the others could spot them from where they were. "Last time I've heard of cloning was when a corporation tried to clone a serial killer. Said project horribly when the people who had a hand in it were found in the labs.....Or what was left of them."

"Well I'm a cloned hit man for my government, but after a while I went got out of that life, faked my death and trying to live a normal life in my country. However it's hard to seeing I've gotten a letter from this establishment, them knowing knowing I'm alive is something almost impossible, so that's why I'm here." The two seemed like they've know each other for years for only talking to one another for a few minutes.

"We are very similar...Only difference is that I can't fake my death. And I must agree....How this 'Hellsing' found me after making sure my tracks were covered. It is interesting, to say the least.....By any chance, have you heard of a group called the Five Dragons?" He wanted to see if his former group was still active.

"As far as I know it's a no. I've been living in isolation for a couple of years so I wouldn't know unless they moved into Spain and was causing trouble." The two both ended up in front of the gate to find three others. A lager bearded man, a young looking boy, and a man smoking a cigar.

Echo looked at the other three men. "I take it the rest of you got a letter as well?" He asked. Reaching into his coat, he pulled a envelope out, already open.

"You're looking at the weapon. I'm a General in the United States military with no association with any one branch." Victor said "as for what I carry, I use whatever's at hand." he then noticed two more people show up outside the gate. "Yeah, I got a letter, but disposed of it before making my way here."

""Hm, intriguing...." Echo's tone was like that of someone who had just received a great puzzle to solve. He'd then turn his attention to the gate. "So......Do we let ourselves in.....Or is someone supposed to come out and let us in?"

""Hm, intriguing...." Echo's tone was like that of someone who had just received a great puzzle to solve. He'd then turn his attention to the gate. "So......Do we let ourselves in.....Or is someone supposed to come out and let us in?"

"We could bang on the gate like a group of drunks, that might get their attention. In all seriousness though imma climb the gate if we aren't let in soon this rain is annoying as hell and I don't enjoy dealing with trench foot if I can help it." Harlow said to the newly arrived man's question before turning to the new arrivals. "Name's Harlow by the way, Mr. Cigar here is Victor and orange glasses hasn't told me his name yet so ya."

"Echo." He gave a small bow, before turning his attention back to the gate. "While I do support climbing the gate, won't that cause whatever security force they have to try and stop us?"

"Echo." He gave a small bow, before turning his attention back to the gate. "While I do support climbing the gate, won't that cause whatever security force they have to try and stop us?"
"We would still get in that way now wouldn't we?" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world before looking at the group again. "Or we could take the lightest person here and throw them over the gate I mean what ever works works right?"

"Wait, is this gate electronically controlled. Like by a panel or is it manual in which you would have to pull it open?" His question was an odd, but there must've been a good reason as to why he asked it.

"Wait, is this gate electronically controlled. Like by a panel or is it manual in which you would have to pull it open?" His question was an odd, but there must've been a good reason as to why he asked it.
"No idea friend." Harlow replied. "If you can do something go ahead I don't want to climb the gate but I will." Harlow said as he looked at Echo.

Echo looked around the gate's edge. Not finding anything that could open the gate electronically. "Nothing....I guess climbing the gate is our best bet." He fastened the duffle bag around himself, so that it wouldn't majorly hinder his climbing ability.

"Is it the best idea to climb into this place. One it's illegal, two we have no idea of the security system, but if it's our only option then we must do it." Vincent speaking his opinion on the dilemma. He's hoping not to cause any trouble for anyone.

Adrian was up on the gate before the others had made their peace about it, his bag was thrown over and landed on the inner side of the gate with a thud followed by him landing with a duller thud now he just waited for the others to get over as well.

"Well if you can't beat them, join them." In one leap he was on top of the fence, he looked around seeing if anyone was on the other side; however, no one was so he continued to the other side waiting for the others. "I believe there's no one outside, that or the have something that I can't see that's watching us." Vincent was a bit paranoid but was not in a panic.

Echo took a few steps back, before running full sprint at the gate. Using his momentum to run up the gate, he took hold of the top of the gate and flipped himself over. Landing into a kneel, before standing back up. "I find it best to always expect the unexpected. And be paranoid."

"I Think that's a bad idea." Victor said around his cigar. Then a bullet struck the ground by the group inside the gate. "Sniper. Must be on the roof. That was a warning shot not to go any further. Probably has the ability to read lips too. Security has been limited to long range ballistics because of the attack that happened a matter of days ago. Something must've forced them to such a decision."

Status
Not open for further replies.