3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fandom, Fantasy, Action, Romance, etc.
(I shall post my character when all roles are taken. Feel free to just jump in, but if your an oc post your character here! This is also where the RolePlay happens)

It's been 30 and 1/2 years after Millennium was defeated and Alucard has been sent on a mission with Seras, just like a any normal day,right? Wrong, for you see when they were leaving a small black bat with silver markings on its crimson inner wings flew by them. It wasn't just a normal bat though, it was actually a very young vampire, but this they did not know. So, the two eventually walked off like nothing happened and headed back to the HQ. On their next mission will they find out who the vampire was? This will start back when Alucard and Seras receive their next mission.

Needs~
Alucard (Fill first)
Seras
Integra
The master of the young vampire (fill second)
Others that work for Hellsing
Random characters (fill when the other roles are taken)

Last edited:
Alucard sits back in his chair, drinking his precious blood mixed with wine at his chambers. He bores a calm and stoic expression, though on the inside he is musing what will happen now.
What will really happen from now on.
with the downfall of Millennium, there was...Nothing else for him. Nothing exciting enough to make his sadistic eyes spark in glee, and excitement flow through his veins. No dangerous threats, no promises of a new challenge, no powerful enemies worth enough to face him.
There was nothing.
This made this made the no-life king angry and frustrated. If things keep up like this, then there will be nothing else for him to do besides fall into a deep vampire slumber and wait to awake when a new war erupts. If it ever erupts, that is.

"Let us wait for something truly exciting to happen, then..." he said out loud, then gulped the last drop of his mixed wine.

Name~ Alucard

Age~ Physically in his late 20s, but actually has 569 years (based on the anime timeline).

Gender~ Male

Species~ True Vampire

Looks~ As commonly seen among Vampires, Alucard has eyes which are blood red in color, and they glow a brighter hue of red when angry. His hair length changes according to his release states from short to knee length. His usual outfit is comprised mainly in a classic Victorian fashion, including a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, and a flamboyant, intricately knotted red cravat, covered by a full-length, red frock overcoat with cape. He also wears a red fedora with a wide, floppy brim and a pair of circular, heavily tinted, wire-framed orange sunglasses with goggle sidings. Alucard's gloves have five pointed seals on them which limit the personal use of his powers.​
Alucard_Hellsing.jpg

Personality~ Alucard fights with ferocity and often-extreme cruelty, rarely shooting to kill until his target has been totally disabled and humiliated. However, he does seem to have some small shred of humanity left in him. As he is essentially immortal and invincible, Alucard is very egotistical as well. He freely taunts and belittles his opponents, often allowing them to inflict seemingly fatal wounds before healing himself and obliterating his enemy. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to be blown to shreds before simply flowing back together.

Weapons~ Alucard is an exceedingly lethal combatant even when unarmed, due to his extensive supernatural abilities and strength, but he also uses various weapons in battle. These have included swords, machine guns, and traditional vampire-slaying tools such as stakes and crosses. Additionally, Alucard has two signature weapons, a pair of over-sized and overpowered handguns named the .454 Casull and the Jackal. The ammunition for Alucard's Casull appear to be hollow point rounds, giving them even more stopping power.​
Font: http://hellsing.wikia.com/wiki/Alucard (Beware! There are disturbing spoilers for those who hadn't read the manga or watched the OVA series. if you had only watched the tv series, don't even come anywhere this article.​

Last edited by a moderator:
~Me~

Name~ Raven Amber Dusk

Age~ Physcially 19, but is truely 109

Gender~ Draculina

Species~ True Vampire or a vampire that had consumed blood before

Looks~ Pale skinned with long jet black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She has a fringe that covers her right eye and her left eye is a golden amber while the right is a deep crimson. She wears a black jacket that is too big on her, a white tee shirt, black sneakers, and dark jeans.

Personality~ Raven isn't the strongest vampire around, but is very skilled with melee weapons and bows to make up for her lack of strength. She is also timid, loyal, shy and it is very easy to make her blush.

Weapons~ A huge black handed scythe with a white blade. The part that connects the blade to the handle has a black and crimson yin-yang on it.

Other~ Raven is 5'8 and only weighs 85-95 lbs

~Raven huffed as she walked out of her master's office. She sighed softly and went up the two flights of stairs to get to her room. She had just been assigned to kill some vampire that was a threat to her master's whole plan. What was that plan? Well, her master wanted to kill this, Alucard figure so that they could reside in a world of vampires and ghouls. To herself and the other vampires that worked here it seemed like a good plan, but Alucard was ruining their plan. She entered her room and walked over to her weapon rack. She delicately picked up her scythe and two dessert eagles, one black with a crimson piece of a yin-yang and the other was crimson with a black piece of a yin-yang.~

Seras had just woken up from a nap. She stretched as she opened the lid to her coffin. "Its still weird to think 30 years ago, she was new to this, but over the years she had grown used to it." She climbed out of her coffin and grabbed the blood pouch from the table. She ripped open the top and drank the blood.

Integra lit her cigar, smoked, and then exhaled the smoke in a relaxing manner.
Currently there are no bigger threats. She should just throw a party and have fun...But this is Integra we're talking about.
She received a phone call, listened it
it with disdain and then slammed the phone back.
"Stupid ghouls, always shitting on my relaxing time!"
Annoyed, she summoned her vampire slaves, Alucard and Seras, to brief in their next mission.
I'll post here her profile soon. I was allowed by the game's owner to double, considering that there are a few players. But I'll only play as these two, I swear. Soon I'll delete this OOC Comment and replace it with the bio.

~Raven turned and skipped downstairs to head outside. Her long black hair seemed to trail behind her like a flowing piece of silk. She smiled to herself at the thought of making her master proud of her and how dumb this Hellsing Organization must be for not ever finding her, I mean 100 years of kidnapping or killing humans for her master has to be an accomplishment. Her different eyes sparkled softly as she walked under the huge chandler, she had always loved the thing since it always seemed to make her smile. Upon reaching the front door, Raven jerked the huge double door open and slipped out into the cool night air. The double doors were Ebony with a crimson heart on both of them, the heart looked just like a real one and the doors had swirled markings on them as well. She loaded her guns while waiting on her small group her master told her to take with her, in case of an emergency~

[Alucard Post]​
Alucard teleported to Integra office, making sure to stalk on her. His eyes appeared on a black puddle on the floor, as well as his trademark grin. Typical Alucard. Soon he materialized in her presence, and bowed dramatically, a wide psychotic grin gracing his features.
"Have you summoned me, my master?"

[Integra Post]​
Integra huffed at her servant's antics. Even though he's just been back from death, Alucard didn't change, and never ceased to annoy her.
"Where's Seras Victoria?" She asked, impatiently.[/hr]

Seras came running through the mansion up to integras office. She burst through the door. "Sorry I'm late ma'am. Master."

[Integra and Alucard Post]​
Integra looked over to Alucard and Seras, then spoke:
"Very well. I've received reports of suspicious vampire activity in the outskirts of London. Both of you should go investigate this im-"

Before his master could finish, Alucard walked out on Integra, with a stoic expression.
"Wait! What do you think you're doing, vampire!?" She asked, indignantly.
"I'm not going on this mission." He answered, flatly.
"No, you are! It's my command as your master!" She spoke out loud, fuming. Alucard stopped his walking, though he did not face her. She continued, more calmly "Listen very well, Alucard. These missions may seem to be small task for you. But perhaps, one of them may be not just some ghoul cleanup. If you expect for something else, something MORE, you must keep looking. "Hunting", as you would say."
She smoked a bit while Alucard seemed to consider her words, silently.
"Do you understand this, no life king?" She asked again for confirmation, in a persuasive tone. Alucard grinned, but did not show.
"Yes... My master." he then resumed his walk.
"Come, Police girl" he called out to Seras, but did not stop his trajetory.

Integra just smiled. Same old Alucard.​

~Raven waved at her 21 vampiric friends that darted out of the mansion were they resided with their master. She chuckled and filled them in on where to meet Alucard and Alkira, the one responsible for the ghoul distraction. She ran off with her friends and smirked, Alkira was already killing humans in the small town with his 25 ghouls.~

Yo, Al, long time no see! ~Raven smiled and walked over to him as he turned another human into a ghoul before waving back to him~

Hey, Rave! ~He smiled and wiped his mouth off with his sleeve~

Seras followed alucard obediently as they left integras office. It didn't take long for then to reach the armory where she grabbed her rifle.

[Alucard Post]​
Alucard and Seras met up, then left for their mission.
They reached the place an hour later. Apparently, it wasn't really a big threat. It seemed just like any other boring cleanup job. An army of armed ghouls did what they would usually do: Shoot Alucard 'till they ran out of bullets, marring him with hundreds of holes just to have Alucard regenerate himself and shoot them out of their misery.​
"Now now... Where's the master of this pathetic army of ghouls?" he mused, out loud.​

~20 red eyes shone in the darkness of the woods nearby. Raven and Alkira were crouched in a tree, she had her scythe in her hand with an evil smirk on her pale face. Al had his hand on two SPAZ-12s and that same smirk as Ravens~

I'm their master and my friend here is the other vampires' general, Alucard ~Alkira chuckled and loaded his guns~

~Raven's dual colored eyes glowed in the night~
Who might this young vampire with 'the mighty' Alucard be? ~She teased Alucard and Seras. Her eyes seemed to mock them and her voice had mockery in it as well~

Alucard grinned insanely, his eyes glinting dangerously.
Could it be...?

"Hoh... A duo, is it? It looks like this is going to be a very, very entertaining evening...." He exclaimed, giddily. Maybe it was finally what he was looking for... A new challenge!

((Should I post or should we wait for Wolfs Rain?))

Seras had spent her time cleaning up the ghouls and had finally caught up to alucard. That's when she noticed the other vampires. She immediately raised her weapon and aimed in.