Hell's Wrath - Welcome to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lulunopia

Original poster
BnaL7wj.png

> Story <

The year was 2015. The world had descended into another World War, although it had ended just as quickly as it had started. The governments of the world had dove into chemical warfare, for this was no longer a fair fight. Nobody knows who dropped the virus, “Virus X” as others called it, or when it had started, but all the survivors remember now is it swept over the world in the blink of an eye. What was once just another world war was now possibly the end of civilization as we know it.

Naturally, survivors had fled to areas that were once less populated. The north, the backwoods of the south, even west beyond the Rocky Mountains. There survivors began to find peace. The woods provided plenty of food, while the colder temperatures of Oregon and Washington made day’s slightly more bearable. It was sort of a refuge for those who wished to survive easy, if it was possible at all.

As 2 years passed people began to think they are safe, but problems emerged. Some took to cannibalism saying the animals they hunted could become infected too. This was never proven to be true, but that didn’t stop the rumor from spreading like wildfire. Some survivors began to ban together, create groups and families in broken down cities, finding comfort in numbers. Some roam alone.

In addition, some are immune to the virus. It is unknown as to why, and very few actually carry this immunity. Said immunity can be passed genetically.

> Plot <

This is the story our characters will be following. The refuge that our characters will seek is in the very north of Oregon. The city's name is Pine Falls, and like it's name suggests, is surrounded by dense pine tree forests. A mile away from the cities borders, is home to fresh water supplies, from streams, rivers, a lake, and a small waterfall. The people inhabiting the once abandoned Pine Falls consists of normal survivors and those with immunity.

Such a crowd is like a herd of cattle to those who had turned to cannibalism. Lying in wait outside of the town's borders are the pack of cannibals, adding another threat to the already long list of dangers on the survivor's lists.

Hello! So I recently went on a hiatus that I thought would go on longer but, it didn't. I deleted my old thread of this and didn't really want to revive it so here I am with a new one. It's a mix of the first two I made and hopefully you'll enjoy it.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Yes Lulu-bear! I would love to do this, especially to have an immune survivor, if you need or want help with this let me know love!

Reactions: Lulunopia
o: im kinda interested, havent been in a simple zomboo RP in a hot minute.

Oh yes I would love this!!

I am back in

I'll have to pass this time about since I've had my fill for Zombie RP's for a bit. I wish you all the best of luck and to enjoy yourselves. Hope to catch you in another RP , Lulu! <3

I'm so happy with all this interest! I'll be making the thread tonight after school.

OK, I'll bite (pardon the pun). Submitting my character from the previous version of this game:

tumblr_m4yc4xbrKR1qci6yk_zpsfe355823.jpg

---Survivor---

BASIC

Name - Briar Rose Ceridwyn Chadbury
Age - 10
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Dreadfully sorry, I'm afraid boys still have cooties. (Heterosexual)
Birthday - March 13
Astrological Sign - Pisces
Pack - Canvas and leather hiker's backpack she uses as a book bag. Contains a seemingly random collection of notebooks and papers inscribed with oddly whimsical "technical" drawings of various inventions and ideas in different stages of completion, and notes written in neat feminine handwriting. Drafting tools, measuring tape, handheld microscope, tweezers, a set of sample boxes and small Pyrex vials, litmus paper, a Leatherman multi-tool, hand lens, compass, a textbook on ecology, and a "pocket" field guide to wildlife and plants in Oregon.
Transportation - A girl's bike with a handlebar basket and rear pannier and saddlebags containing a bike repair multi-tool, spare chain and tire tube, foot-powered tire pump, tire patch kit, bike lock, water bottle and lunch box, khaki hiking outfit, and a few cans of food.
Weapons - 18th century brass and iron fireplace poker (from home) hunting slingshot (found in a sporting goods store)

APPEARANCE

Height - 4' 7"
Weight - 80 lbs
Build - Petite
Hair - Light Brown
Eyes - Brown
Piercings - None
Markings - None
Complexion - Fair
Mode of Dress/Outfit - British Schoolgirl Chic, Extra Tweedy
Extra - Skills and Education - Technical drawing, mathematics (algebra and geometry, plus a smattering of calculus and trigonometry), general biological investigation (sample collection, basic analysis using the tools she has, i.e., she can do a litmus test, a dissection, examine plant tissue under her microscope, but can't sequence a genome), a broad but not deep "general scientific knowledge." She knows more about biology and general mechanics (low-tech-ish machinery) than physics or astronomy, but she is familiar with an eclectic range of basic concepts. Her education is at a roughly "honors high school freshman" level (somewhat more advanced in areas that interest her most), the result of a quick mind and private tutoring for most of her life, until she was recently enrolled into an elite prep high school.

PERSONAL

Personality - Highly intelligent, curious, easily distracted, eccentric, naive, clever, creative, resourceful, shy, socially awkward.
Likes - Science, mathematics, Steampunk, mechanical contraptions, tinkering, bicycles, cats, chess.
Dislikes - Cruelty, aggression, snooty people, zombies, cannibals, gore, being unwanted.
Strengths - Intelligence, resourcefulness, creativity, good at squeezing through tight spaces, good with a slingshot.
Weaknesses - Easily distracted, easily intimidated, ol' fashioned physical weakness.
Hobbies/Talents - Hiking in nature, botany, wildlife observation, invention, design, and general tinkering with mechanical things, preferably resulting in something exhibiting a degree of whimsy while also being environmentally benign. Reading (science, and stories about exploration).
Health Ailments - ADHD, PTSD

HISTORY

Backstory - The Chadbury family are descendants of British colonial officials who had an estate in Sri Lanka. As the Indian independence movement gained steam, Titus Chadbury began to diversify the family's holdings, including the purchase of a large amount of forested land in rural Oregon. He built a large mansion in the woods, near a small logging town called Pine Falls. After the British Empire left India, the Chadburys started using the mansion as their winter home, in addition to an estate in England. Titus bought up most of the businesses in the town, and established his family as the local big wheels.

When World War III began, Titus' grandson Theodoric was head of the family. Briar Rose had been conceived by her mother in an affair, and she does not know who her real father is. Her nominal father hated her, but kept up appearances in public to protect their family from scandal. Her parents fought constantly whenever she came up in conversation, so she retreated into worlds of scholarship and invention. She raced ahead of children her own age in her schoolwork (which she viewed as an inconvenience to be dispensed with quickly so she could move on to more interesting things).

In the aftermath of the war, Theodoric and his sons decided to set themselves up as feudal despots, colluding with corrupt police officers. A resistance movement started in the town, and in secret, an apocalyptic death-cult. When the Chadbury men started taking advantage of their position to acquire harems of captive high school girls, Briar Rose urged her mother to flee with her, but she could not bring herself to leave her husband. She did help Briar Rose escape, however. She had only barely gotten clear when the local sheriff and his boys, having decided they ought to be the ones with the mansion and the harems, arrived and besieged the house.

Back in Pine Falls, the Resistance assembled and drove out the remaining corrupt cops in town. Unbeknownst to them, some of the refugees to Pine Falls had become convinced that their goddess, Lady Death, would protect them if they provided enough blood sacrifices. While the armed townspeople marched on the Chadbury mansion, the cultists lured a small zombie horde toward the town. Most of the remaining townspeople were either killed or forced to flee. Triumphant, the cultists lured their horde toward the Chadbury mansion. The resulting three-way battle left almost none alive, with the gutted Chadbury mansion and the abandoned town as its only legacy.

Through all this, Briar Rose hid in the basement of the fire station until the screaming stopped.

Family - Nominal father: Theodoric Chadbury (deceased), mother: Serena Chadbury (deceased), half-brothers: Theodoric II, Titus III, and Augustine Chadbury (deceased), biological father (unknown)
Friends - OPEN
Significant Others - Did I mention cooties? Besides, I'm not sure there are any proper boys anymore...
Enemies - OPEN
Extra -

Theme Song -

I'd wait to submit your character one a few things changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.