Hellooooooooo Iwaku!

T

tinfoil_fedora

Original poster
Let's just say I'm a refugee from Roleplayerguild. The site has been down for about a week or so, and I find myself needing a roleplay fix. So, I joined you fantastic people. I also find that RP-ing allows me to flex my creative muscle, as my interests fall within gaming, both tabletop and vidya, as well as writing creative fiction.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I love being fantastic! <3 Welcome to Iwaku ye olde new person!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm October nice to meet you.

Welcome! I'm Minibit, and I'm a vidyagamer too! What kinds of games are you into?

You should try exploring the Groups; you seem like you gave a lot of fun hobbies; the groups are where you can make friends who share them!

Welcome! I'm Minibit, and I'm a vidyagamer too! What kinds of games are you into?

You should try exploring the Groups; you seem like you gave a lot of fun hobbies; the groups are where you can make friends who share them!

Hey there Minibit. I like a wide variety of genres of vidya, but my two favorites thus far have been strategy, both turn based and Grand (Total War Series, Crusader Kings II) and slashers, both third and first person (M&B:Warband + mods, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, War of the Roses.) I've also been playing Starbound near-religiously; nothing like exploring an entire galaxy, heh.

As for tabletop, D&D is a mainstay, but I'm a fan of Vampire: The Masquerade, and Call of Cthulhu.

Do you play World of Darkness? That's what I play, besides D&D. (Random person popping in with random questions.) Welcome to Iwaku, by-the-by.

Do you play World of Darkness? That's what I play, besides D&D. (Random person popping in with random questions.) Welcome to Iwaku, by-the-by.

Never played World of Darkness, but it looks promising, as I dig the whole 'secret world' premise of RPGs. The rule system also seems more attractive to moi than DnD's

I prefer to DM D&D, but I prefer to play WOD. I'm a weirdo, but that's why I'm loved by my friends.

I prefer to DM D&D, but I prefer to play WOD. I'm a weirdo, but that's why I'm loved by my friends.

Ey, if you're on an RP website, you've got quirks that the general populace doesn't have. Embrace it! Lemme know what RP's you're participating in so I can take a crack at it

I'm participating in Kylen's interdenominational bar, but that's more of just a hang out than a plot driven rp. If you'd like though, you can pm me and we can talk about an rp.

Yay, another person from the Guild!

Welcome, hope you enjoy the community here. It's quite wonderful, I do say. :)

I was Mythical Nica back on the Guild as well, so yeah. Haha.

I wish to play D&D, but lack the resources.

Hello! Me and my friends are also immigrants. New here two. Been a day, as a matter of fact.

Roleplayers guild! I know that place! Do you know DrKnightKOT? He's the reason I joined MCF in the first place, and I know he's at the guild nowadays. Or maybe not, according to you and some others?

Anyway, nice to meet you, hopefully see you around!

welcome, fellow guild immigrant. I'm pretty sure someone's about to set up a group for all the people who are flooding in from RPG lol