Helloooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a bad thing I hope? XD
Threads are to be written in so I imagine it is actually a good thing.
@Leif and I already have a conversation going, we could add you to it if you want, or make a new one.
A new one is probably better. Our conversation has a lot of spoilers for both DAO and a good few for DA2. As well as casual Dishonoured spoilers.
Thanks. Here is the link.
D:
It's so small.
Thank you, though. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

normally id offer a look at my group rp, but u said strictly 1x1 so i see no point in that, im not really a fandom or show-based player, but i know someone who is always looking for fandom players, i can you send u their way if youd like.

and Assassins Creed fan. high five! *raises arm up for a high five

Status
Not open for further replies.