Hellooooo

E

Eyeris

Original poster
My name is Eyeris, I am new around here.

I luff roleplaying, it is my favorite hobby. I prefer fantasy but will try anything!

I look forward to playing with you all!

Hey there, Eyeris! Welcome to Iwaku!
Hey! are you the same Torack on creativefreedom? Good to see you here ^_^ I think i'll be playing on both sties for awhile, you?

Oh snap, @Eyeris! Dude, what's up! Yeah, it's me; CF just wasn't for me, y'know; I don't mesh well with it, I guess.

Hello, Eyeris, It is wonderful to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here on Iwaku ^_^

Hallo hallo! I'm Minibit, and I have questions for you!

I need to know your favourite animal, colour, dessert, tv show, and music genre, like, right now.

'sup? you are from a different site too, huh? Pleased to meet you. I'm Senpai... err... over senpai... I don't know.... WHAT AM I ANYMORE? *sobs*

Hello everyone! thank you for all your welcoming words?

gee um. RIGHT NOW?!!

Animal: Dragons
Color: RAINBOW
Dessert: Creme Brule
TV show: ummmm ummmm idk... I like attack on Titan, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones... at the moment...
Music: ALL THE THINGS

Sometimes its fun to loose yourself, it's like a scavenger hunt to find yourself again! or you just need to tidy up, and find that you were behind the couch the whole time!

Hello welcome to the Iwaku world of roleplaying, I hope you will enjoy this site and have fun on the site for roleplaying of all kinds of genres of rps for all the roleplayers.

Howdy EYERIS! :D I am Diana and I also love dragons! And cats and owls and wolves and... maybe it's safe to say I love everything. >>