1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Helloooo it's Ol' Juggs here

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by the juggernaut, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just would like to say hi to everyone, I was once a resident to Rpnation...well kinda still am. But rpnation has grown....old, I still have awesome Role plays on there but a lot just die and that's annoying so I just was recommended by a friend to try this and honestly I like what I see. And heard some old Rpnation members are on here.

But I wish to make new friends and hopefully have amazing Role plays so please don't be shy to message Ol' Uncle juggs. I may be new to the site but nonetheless I still am juggs!

2. Hey Jugs.

*insert Fonzi hey hear*

3. Hello friend I like that Riddick profile picture

• Like Like x 1
  4. YES!

Someone recognizes it. Most of the people in the RP had no idea who this was.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome!(:

6. Thank good madam or sir I appreciate the hello

7. Madam(:

8. Welcome to Iwaku, Juggs :D! I hope you enjoy your stay. There are a ton of RPs around, so I'm sure you'll find something you like soon enough~

9. Welcome to the family! I've never played over at RPnation, but i've heard that same complaint before. I hope you find Iwaku to be a nice place full of awesome people, cause it totally is!!

If you ever need anything, or have any questions, feel free to message me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.