Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rainy, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I'm new here, obviously... I'm Rainy, and I like creating stories with other people, I guess!

I first started roleplaying a few years ago on PetRPG, but that site died a tragic death... Unfortunately I still love rping, so I'm searching for a place to start up again!! Let's hope this is the one :))
    Hopefully I fit into this community and then disappear because I don't want to start trouble... any suggestions on how to avoid embarrassing myself would be great ;-;
  2. Hi there Rainy! :D dun worry, I doubt you will embarrass yourself terrible. Welcome to the community! <3
  3. Thank you! I'm liking how it looks so far! I'm a little hesitant on joining yet, so I'll be looking around for now c:
  4. The best way to not embarrass yourself is to drink as many energy drinks as your liver can take, find the most expensive toga ever, run around in a men's country club and take multiple pictures. Then post them here.

No, seriously. Do that. You will be my best friend ever. And if anyone tries to give you trouble, the names Emiko. Don't you worry, I'll send a horde of rabid fruit bats at them. They'll never know what hit 'em.

Welcome to the site~
  5. Oh shucks, I totally would've but the only luxury toga store around me just closed down!
    Thanks for the welcome, everyone seems so nice so far :)
  6. Welcome to Iwaku, Rainy! I imagine you'll do fine here. I don't think I've embarrassed myself yet. I will eventually, but until then victory is mine!
  7. Welcome to Iwaku ^^
    Even if you embarrass yourself you just have to make it perfectly clear for everyone around what would happen if they told you :3
    Which means that I cant embarrass myself, so say after me:

"If you guys ever think I am embarrassing myself, you wont get out of the stories I launch at you."

Now join some stories so they know you mean it :D
  8. Hahah well thanks guys (:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.