Hellooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rainy

Original poster
Hey! I'm new here, obviously... I'm Rainy, and I like creating stories with other people, I guess!

I first started roleplaying a few years ago on PetRPG, but that site died a tragic death... Unfortunately I still love rping, so I'm searching for a place to start up again!! Let's hope this is the one :))
Hopefully I fit into this community and then disappear because I don't want to start trouble... any suggestions on how to avoid embarrassing myself would be great ;-;

Hi there Rainy! :D dun worry, I doubt you will embarrass yourself terrible. Welcome to the community! <3

Thank you! I'm liking how it looks so far! I'm a little hesitant on joining yet, so I'll be looking around for now c:

The best way to not embarrass yourself is to drink as many energy drinks as your liver can take, find the most expensive toga ever, run around in a men's country club and take multiple pictures. Then post them here.

:)

No, seriously. Do that. You will be my best friend ever. And if anyone tries to give you trouble, the names Emiko. Don't you worry, I'll send a horde of rabid fruit bats at them. They'll never know what hit 'em.

Welcome to the site~

Oh shucks, I totally would've but the only luxury toga store around me just closed down!
Thanks for the welcome, everyone seems so nice so far :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Rainy! I imagine you'll do fine here. I don't think I've embarrassed myself yet. I will eventually, but until then victory is mine!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^
Even if you embarrass yourself you just have to make it perfectly clear for everyone around what would happen if they told you :3
Which means that I cant embarrass myself, so say after me:

"If you guys ever think I am embarrassing myself, you wont get out of the stories I launch at you."

Now join some stories so they know you mean it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.