Hello.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by cero, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Hello everyone! My name is cero. I'm a guy, and I like cats and warm drinks on cold days. I used to be a big reader when I was younger, but high school has filled up about 90% of my schedule nowadays. My favorite books are A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki and The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros. I also like to play soccer during the summer, but during the colder seasons I usually laze around and hibernate. I've been rping for about a year now, and I stopped for a little bit because of school getting in the way ^^; in light of this, I may be a little slow when replying, however I always try my best to reply as fast as I can with good, quality work :+)

I like little bits and pieces of other subjects as well, however you're just gonna have to come and say hi if you want to learn more or start an rp :^)

That's about it for me. Thank you for reading!

2. welcome to Iwaku cero! :3 Hope you have a pleasant time. I'm fairly new here myself but i already love it here. I like to read as well I'm a huge fan of the Eragon Series. I've been roleplaying on and off for 6 or 7 years now, since year 3 of high school and im 23 now. well good luck on your adventures here.

3. Welcome to the site, Cero! Hope your love of cats and warm drinks and books translates well and you make lots of friends here on Iwaku! :D

4. Thank you all for the warm welcome ^^

5. Welcome aboard! You'll like Iwaku, trust me. I'm a trustworthy guy.

Nice to find another booklover reader 'round here. They're surprisingly uncommon among the rp community.