Hello!

J

Jaiyden

Original poster
Hello everyone,

My name is Jaiyden, but you can call me "Jaiy", "LJ", come up with your own nickname even. I'm currently a student set to graduate in May. As such, I'm not currently available for roleplay but I am looking for stories planning on starting in mid-to-late May or at least looking to add new members around then. I've filled out my RP Resume for any GameMasters to glance over. I've been a roleplayer for almost fifteen years now, though I have actually only done forum roleplay once a LOOONG time ago. Most of my experience is over chat-room and inside MMOs. If you want to know anything more or if you're just looking for someone to talk to, feel free to contact me. I can't wait to become a more active member of this board, and I hope you all have a wonderful time until then.

-Jaiy

PS: I also play a bunch of multi-player games online, including League of Legends. If anyone wants to play that (or any other games that you think I may have, feel free to contact me for that too! :D)

Hello Mister Jay! >:3 Welcome to the community of Iwaku!

People will definitely play with you around here! There are many gamerish type people -nods-
I saw Amherst under your location and was about to FREAK out since Amherst is like some odd amount of minutes from me bbuuttt that's in Virginia.
Anywho! Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello Jaiy! Welcome to Iwaku. I hope the transition to forums isn't too hard!

Hello, Jai, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
We have lots of people who play online games here and I'm sure that you'll stumble across them.

Since you're new to us, I have some links to help you find your way around the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, do feel free to ask~

Welcome to Iwaku, Jaiy. Hope you find some awesome Rps to join once your IRL gets a little less busy.