Hello

H

Hunzii

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? I'm used to being called Hun on the internet so lets go with that.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl but you can call me anything tbh.

How old are you? √100+29-19+2-1-1-1+1-4. It's not that cryptic, I know, but I'm too lazy to think of a hard math problem right now.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yeah. I have like 5 years experience.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm more used to single partners but it doesn't really matter to me.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Depends on how cold it is outside.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Cirno's Perfect Math Class (Instrumental) and Paradichlorobenzene x Anti Clorobenzene. I can't stop listening to them.

Aside from that, I don't have much to say about myself.
I've RPed on Tumblr for the majority of my RPing experience and I want to try something new. I have numerous characters, from an eldrich deity of space to a Lets Player on Youtube, under my belt and yeah...that's about it. Feel free to drop me a PM anytime if you want to RP or anything.

Math, my greatest enemy. O_____O

Welcome to the site, Hunziii!