Hello~!

• Thread starter Grimm_Reaper1005
  • Start date
G

Grimm_Reaper1005

I'm new to the site, looking to have some fun RPing, but thought I'd introduce myself first. I decided to go ahead and use the new greeting survey thing, so please enjoy.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
I prefer to be called Grimm, if it's not too much trouble.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am a man.
How old are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, I've been on several sites before, but I will say none were as professional-looking as this one.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
That really depends on the roleplay. Some stories just aren't good for more than one-on-ones, y'know?
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Curling up definitely. I hate being cold and/or wet.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Tormenting? Erm, none really. Maybe a tune, but it has no lyrics.

Don't have a song torturing you? I can fix that.

Welcome to the site. I hope you find everything you are looking for here! We have people from all walks of life with a melting pot of different opinions. We all are here fro a reason. Our love to write. Enjoy!

Well, that sorta worked. Now that stupid-ass "Sexy Back" song is in my head. I hate that song so much.

Well What kind of music do you like? I can find something to torture you in a good way! xD (If thats possible)

My musical preferences lean towards rock, pop, Japanese anything (particularly techno), and light metal. The only music I dislike with a broad brush is American country (Garth Brooks... bleh) and scream-o.

The you will actualy like this band Give them one more shot! cx

My favorite Canadian Band ever

I do like Mariana's Trench. The only issue was that the first one had the line "Brining Sexy Back," which reminded me of that terrible song.

Your survey was very enjoyable to read ^ ^

Welcome to Iwaku, Grimm! I do hope that you enjoy your stay here, and remember that there's all kinds of nice people here~

*muppetarms* YAY PROFESSIONALS!

Welcome to the site, Grimm! :D