Hello!

S

SoldierMedic

Original poster
So it's been years since I have role played..

I don't always have a ton of time because I'm in training with the US Army, but I promise to make as much time as possible :)

I'm ready to jump into this role-play community!

I'm not really sure what my favorite genres are since it's been so long..

But I have a general interest in fantasy.

Feel free to message me, I love making new friends!

I'm 19 and a female. Figured I would throw that in there :)

I look forward to making new friends and role playing!!

--SoldierMedic

Welcome to Iwaku, SM. I'm October nice to meet you. You'll fit in fine here as many of our members have a busy RL schedule. That is the great thing about forum RP, being able to have a day or two (in some cases) between posts : )

Hya ! Welcome to this Amazing place! I am Satrina :3

NOOOOO I can't harass you for being older or younger than me because we are the same age T-T uuh
Oh well, welcome to iwaku :D Hope you join many enjoyable roleplays and meet many funny people ^^

Welcome SoldierMedic! Should you need help getting back into roleplaying we have plenty of resources, such as a Roleplay 101 guide and a Roleplayers Academy in the Groups. But mostly I bet you'll get back on your feet if you just jump into it. Have fun!

Hi Army Lady! 8D Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, SoldierMedic!

I hope you have a wonderful stay here!
Just like I do!

Please, have a cookie! big-cookies-br.jpg

Welcome! I'm Ange, hope to see you around! :)

Hi there, Med, and welcome to Iwaku!
We have lots of people that are/have been in the military.
It's all right if you don't have tons of time, but you'll hopefully get addicted to us. ;D
I'm Kitti, by the by, good to meet you.

While you're taking a look around, I have some awesome links for you to look out to help you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

When you have time, you should look at what sort of stuff we have to offer too and maybe discover some interesting stuff you like.
If you need help, please feel free to ask~