Hello!

B

BunnyGirl

Original poster
Hello! My name is Bunny, I do prefered being called Bunny or Kitty. Because I love both.
Anyways, ive been roleplaying for a few years now and decided to try and meet new people other than the same few. My roleplays typically are somewhat clean, but I dont mind however it goes, sex is accepted but it doesnt have to be descriptive. I wont be too descriptive or send you paragraphs at a time because if I do i run out of ideas easier. Why do I not expect full-on detail? Because I usually skip the sex scenes! Im more in it for the plot sometimes, but also because I recently turned 18! (My mother used to read my messages)
So if you want to roleplay with me just message me or something, any questions? Ask me.

(This Is Me!)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 1.48.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 1.48.43 PM.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: ElBell
Hi there! Welcome to Iwaku, and I must say you're very pretty and I am jealous. But regardless of my own jealousy :P I hope you have a great time here! I'm sure you'll be able to find many partners and threads to fit what you're seeking :heartbeat:

Ack! An adorable bunnygirl! I'd best get my greetings out of the way before my coffee dragon notices me staring...

Hello Bunny! Welcome to Iwaku! :)

Hello ^u^ welcome to Iwaku :D Message me if you ever wanna talk or RolePlay :3

-Teemo <3

Hallo Bunny, welcome to the community! :D