Hello!

.... My byofriend was nice? YAY!

Hello Carl. You seem to have decimated my thread, but this is alright. There were zombies and landmines in there. The kind people here thought it was necessary. I have no comment except, well... Zombies are awesome, landmines are sweet, and ROBOTS ROCK MY WORLD.

*Desolator stares at Len.*

Can I pop the fleshbag? Please? I don't want her showing up in my garage while I'm powered down...

*Carl facepalms.*

THAT'S MEAN!

*Huggles Stray Cat Len*

I'M SO GLAD YOU JOINED!

Fresh meat, eh?

Care to go through the meat grinder that is ISAF Boot Camp? Make something of yourself. Be a Man among Men as you strive for Gold, Opportunity, and Adventure!

So whaddya say?

*Carl facepalms again.*

*WMD starts running around with his chainsword*
GET BACK HERE ARSENAL! WE NEVER FINISHED THAT DUEL!

...Uhh, large deity thing, how are we supposed to keep the Gaia things that may start arriving from running amock if you BREAK THE GODDAMN BARRICADES?!

*Grumbles and starts setting the fortifications back up again*

Saint Bernard, stop the lich.

*A B-52H Stratofortress craters Grumpy with Air Launched Cruise Missiles. It makes a pass over as it egresses.*

Nice shot. Get you some beer when you RTB.

*Stands in the middle of the crater, middle finger raised to the sky*

SINCE WHEN HAS THAT EVER WORKED BEFORE?! WHY WOULD IT WORK NOW?!!

I will help with these fortifications (but I think the landmines and zombies could be skipped this time).

Fortifications can be destroyed, easy.

F-117X Black Jets are typical use for knocking out defenses with Paveway III Precision Guided Bombs. Additionally, Field Commander McCarthy has at disposal Divisional Artillery. He is can crack defenses from over horizon with field howitzers and, as you just saw, Air Launched Cruise Missiles.

You see, Independent State Armed Forces prepare for all possibilities.

Including undeath.

*Stands motionless with the EMP charge on him before walking into the fortifications*

It's another one of the mass produced ones! GET HIM!

*Starts unloading 24mm High Explosive Armor Piercing rounds into his imposter!*

....*Sigh* Stray Cat Len, this is how welcome threads ALWAYS are....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rAHrHd2lcw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rAHrHd2lcw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

*Vasilev and Lockdown salute their brethren, even though Vasilev is Belorusian and Lockdown is Chechen.*

xD Well, TK, I can't say I mind very much if this welcome thread becomes a war (or just a bunch of people building stuff and destroying it) because I will ninja my way to another thread in that case!

AWESOMENESS!

*Chief appears, drinking whisky.*

Ninjas are overrated.

Pirates are the better of the two.

We can fly. We got tanks. And what's more...

We get the Wenches...

Sing, me hearties, yo ho!