Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Stray Cat Len, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Hi. And stuff. I'm Stray Cat Len. In non-internet life I am not a stray or a cat, though it would be pretty awesome if my cat could type in English at all.

I'm new here (which may or may not be obvious) so please be nice for at least today! Tomorrow you can start throwing tomatoes at your monitor whenever my name shows up. Or don't. It's all you. :D

2. YAY! I'm glad you made a thread! welcome to Iwaku!

3. Hello Len! >:D I am nice MOST days. Welcome, welcome.

4. Welcome to the site.

5. That's Diananananana, she's a nice lady, and Octo is COOL!

EVERYONE BE NICE TO HER OR I'LL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!

6. Character Name: John Charles Tanner
    Face Claim: Chris Pines
    Race: White
    Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
    Kinks: F-List
    Birth Date:Nov. 25th, 1973
    Specie: Wendigo
    Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois
    General Appearance: Standing at 6 foot 1 inches, John is fit with a runners' body. Muscled but not heavy at only 175lbs. With dark blonde hair- he wears it in a typical man's hair style. John has tons of scars, from various conflicts he's been in, but has no piercings or tattoo's. Clean shaven, with Ocean Blue eyes and bushy eye brows-- John, as a human was considered to be more classically handsome. As a Wendigo, John's body while having grown heavier, the overall basic shape hadn't changed. Only his muscles changed, with less than a runner's body and more like a Martial Artist body.

General Personality: Charming and witty, John often resorts to flattery, and flirting to survive. Light-hearted despite his situation, John tries his best to find the silver lining in every situation. Resourceful and able to think on his feet, the joke has often been he's the real life 'McGuyver'. John has a sense of humor, and even when things aren't looking so grand, he keeps it intact. Having some sort of moral compass-- John is often accused of being the 'good guy'. Old School manners make up whats left of John Tanner; he's been known to open doors for ladies and still addressing strangers with 'Sir' or 'Ma'am'. A bit of Ladies man, the woman often love him for his sense of chivalry and romantic notions. He's still a Ranger at heart, which means the survivalist mentality is often still at play. He has a 'No Fear' attitude to combat and fighting-- he certainly isn't scared to die, or to kill.

General History:Born in Chicago, Ill- John grew up with a single Mother, in the Chicago suburbs. An only child, John never had the share with other kids. He and his mother were welfare poor, but John still made the best of it. His father was never in his life, truth be told-- John had no idea who his father was, his mother never talked about him. Joining the Army as soon as he graduated from High School was what he thought was his ticket out of poverty. John excelled during Basic Training, earning a chance to Enter Rangers School. Earning his spot, John was designated a sharp shooter-- able to hit a ranged target with pin point accurate precision to just an inch at a half a mile distance.

7. Character Name: Dominic Andrew Black
    Face Claim: Christian Kane
    Race: White/Comanche
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Kinks: F-list
    Specie: Hounds of God/Nephilim
    Birth Date: December 9th, 1971
    Place of Birth: Union County, Texas
    Role: Sheriff of New Haven
    General Appearance: Standing in at a hefty 6ft, 4 inches; weighing in at nearly 250 pounds, Dom's physical body is more than just little impressive, it's powerful. Falling into the realm of being light body builder and slipping into the Greek Physic, with Crystal clear blue eyes and shoulder length dark blonde hair, Dominic wears a tightly trimmed goatee with a strong soul patch. He has zero piercings, but obtained a scar over left side of his back when he was burned severely in a house fire. His left shoulder has a massive tribal tattoo in black ink. Dominic has no birthmarks or other large notable scars.

General Personality: Dominic Black is the typical Country Boy, having grown up deep within Southern Texas but he lacks the manners of a Southern Gentleman. Often seen as uncaring, stern, even cold. He's impulsive, to a fault, acting or speaking out before he thinks things completely through. He's hot blooded and even morose where his temper is concerned. He's been known to throw a fist and ask questions later. People often describe Dominic as being a 'jerk', and very un-emphatic. Which simply isn't always the case. He's more than able to be Emphatic, it just doesn't come to him at first until he sees that there is an emotional need or he's hurt someone's feelings. Or often other times it's a defensive way to keep people at arms length. Dominic is a simple causal person, even at his job- always wearing jeans, t-shirts, and boots.

8. :D Thanks everyone! (If I turn out to be one of the crazy people, I would not be surprised.)

9. Whoot, join the gang!

I hope my boyfriend goes easy on you.

10. Welcome to the Iwaku, you can call me Pirogeth, or Piro for short. I am usually found browsing around the forum for new RP's as well as creating some of my own. The community is a great one and I hope you enjoy it.

And most importantly, punch Sho from time to time. (or any other kind of lolharassment)

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

11. ...Thank god that McCarthy went to church... gives Len more time to adjust to the site before the volleying of projectiles...

12. *Begins setting up fortifications around the noob in preparation for what is to come.*

Welcome to Iwaku. Don't mind the 10 foot tall robot here setting up fortifications here. They are mostly for your protection.

13. [​IMG]
    -----------------------------
    Name
    Totterpaw

Past Name
    Totter

Rank
    To be determined; at the beginning of her story, she is a kittypet who has been abandoned directly near Waterfall Clan's territory

Mentor
    To be determined

Apprentice
    None

Mate
    None

Kits
    None

Short Physical Description
    A sleek calico with light leaf-green eyes and a soft pink nose

Personality
    Quiet and shy at first; playful and warm as you get to know her

Strengths
    Strong eyesight, high energy, can actually swim well once in the water

Weaknesses
    Clumsy on land, afraid of conflict

Clan
    Waterfall Clan​

14. WELCOME TO IWAKU

Don't feed anything that looks strange ;]

And let me know if you need anything :)

15. WMD! HURRY, BRING OUT THE KLASHNO.......THE RUSSIAN RIFLES THAT I CAN'T SPELL THE NAME OF!

16. I was thinking she could join the clan as a kittypet, and then the clan leader would find her a mentor. Or should I ask another person beforehand?

17. I would like to feed the robot. Never mind the fact that this is impossible, I must try this.

:D More thanks for everyone being so nice!

18. *WMD gives everyone AK-74 assault rifles*

19. *Releases zombies just outside the perimeter*

To eat anyone who doesn't come in through the correct channels... and, y'know, so I can laugh my ass off when they step on landmines.

I'M NOT A HORRIBLE PERSON. SHADDUP.

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku. Don't mess with McCarthy, don't feed anything in Insanity, hell, don't TALK to anything in Insanity unless you want to recieve a severe bout of the crazy.

Also, do not talk about Fight Club.

No, really; do NOT talk about Fight Club.

20. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WWTMEyQ8O80&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WWTMEyQ8O80&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

*Something wearing a cloak slams into the middle of the array of fortifications. It jets into them, one by one, tearing them apart. It sets its sights on the mines, detonating them through the summoning of AC-130U Spooky Gunships and A-10C Warthogs.*

???: Next!

*It charges Soldato, slapping an EMP charge onto him and setting it off.*

???: One more...

*It slams into WMD and rends his armor bit by bit with an oversized can opener. Lightning strikes WMD repeatedly.*

???: Go ahead, shoot me with those pop guns of yours. They're toys compared to my power.

*The man tosses the cloak away.*

Because Demi-Gods can do whatever the fuck we please.

*Sam/Arsenal sets his sights on Len.*

Welcome to Iwaku, traveler! A land as diverse as the people that call it home.

Do be advised, if you see a blue haired woman in a skin tight stealth suit that speaks in red run for your life. S/he'll try and turn you into an experiment.

And if you see a guy speaking in green wearing shades that's Scavenger. He'll try to recruit you into the Army.

Any who, I must take my leave.

*Sam/Arsenal poofs out of sight.*

For once the might of the Dystopian military had no hand in this.

I'm Carl. Hello...