Hello!

S

Stray Cat Len

Original poster
Hi. And stuff. I'm Stray Cat Len. In non-internet life I am not a stray or a cat, though it would be pretty awesome if my cat could type in English at all.

I'm new here (which may or may not be obvious) so please be nice for at least today! Tomorrow you can start throwing tomatoes at your monitor whenever my name shows up. Or don't. It's all you. :D

YAY! I'm glad you made a thread! welcome to Iwaku!

Hello Len! >:D I am nice MOST days. Welcome, welcome.

Welcome to the site.

That's Diananananana, she's a nice lady, and Octo is COOL!

EVERYONE BE NICE TO HER OR I'LL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!

Welcome Len, I hope you'll enjoy it here. Watch out for the crazies!

Too bad she got recruited by one of the said crazies.

*Grins like the Cheshire cat*

:D Thanks everyone! (If I turn out to be one of the crazy people, I would not be surprised.)

Whoot, join the gang!

I hope my boyfriend goes easy on you.

Welcome to the Iwaku, you can call me Pirogeth, or Piro for short. I am usually found browsing around the forum for new RP's as well as creating some of my own. The community is a great one and I hope you enjoy it.

And most importantly, punch Sho from time to time. (or any other kind of lolharassment)

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

...Thank god that McCarthy went to church... gives Len more time to adjust to the site before the volleying of projectiles...

*Begins setting up fortifications around the noob in preparation for what is to come.*

Welcome to Iwaku. Don't mind the 10 foot tall robot here setting up fortifications here. They are mostly for your protection.

*WMD starts placing landmines INSIDE the fortification perimiter*

and so that you cant escape.....but y'know lets pretend i never said that little fact.

WELCOME TO IWAKU

Don't feed anything that looks strange ;]

And let me know if you need anything :)

WMD! HURRY, BRING OUT THE KLASHNO.......THE RUSSIAN RIFLES THAT I CAN'T SPELL THE NAME OF!

I'm new too! I just joined yesterday and I'm still alive.

I would like to feed the robot. Never mind the fact that this is impossible, I must try this.

:D More thanks for everyone being so nice!

*WMD gives everyone AK-74 assault rifles*

*Releases zombies just outside the perimeter*

To eat anyone who doesn't come in through the correct channels... and, y'know, so I can laugh my ass off when they step on landmines.

I'M NOT A HORRIBLE PERSON. SHADDUP.

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku. Don't mess with McCarthy, don't feed anything in Insanity, hell, don't TALK to anything in Insanity unless you want to recieve a severe bout of the crazy.

Also, do not talk about Fight Club.

No, really; do NOT talk about Fight Club.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WWTMEyQ8O80&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WWTMEyQ8O80&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

*Something wearing a cloak slams into the middle of the array of fortifications. It jets into them, one by one, tearing them apart. It sets its sights on the mines, detonating them through the summoning of AC-130U Spooky Gunships and A-10C Warthogs.*

???: Next!

*It charges Soldato, slapping an EMP charge onto him and setting it off.*

???: One more...

*It slams into WMD and rends his armor bit by bit with an oversized can opener. Lightning strikes WMD repeatedly.*

???: Go ahead, shoot me with those pop guns of yours. They're toys compared to my power.

*The man tosses the cloak away.*

Because Demi-Gods can do whatever the fuck we please.

*Sam/Arsenal sets his sights on Len.*

Welcome to Iwaku, traveler! A land as diverse as the people that call it home.

Do be advised, if you see a blue haired woman in a skin tight stealth suit that speaks in red run for your life. S/he'll try and turn you into an experiment.

And if you see a guy speaking in green wearing shades that's Scavenger. He'll try to recruit you into the Army.

Any who, I must take my leave.

*Sam/Arsenal poofs out of sight.*

For once the might of the Dystopian military had no hand in this.

I'm Carl. Hello...